Curious Scene at Poker

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he was playing an online tourney with big stakes.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It seems to be boring play live only:) Or he wanted to earn some easy money on line(where the players play faster):)

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments in Poland you can see people like this, but most of the people who play like this are pro ;)

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool. I already so once played in a club here in my city . I was in an online tournament with plenty of chips and took the time to go to the club, connected on the phone and was playing it. Live and online at the same time lol

W

wilTurkey56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is ridiculous. If you are playing live, your attention should be on the people and cards at the live table. Not only is it disrespectful, if people are waiting on you, but you are missing out on some important info on other players. I get annoyed when people have ADD like this.
FOCUS!

From the look of his stack compared to the others, doing this is not helping his game.

Not that strange. If you play regularly it can address the boredom and keep you out of trouble. I personally don't do it, but seen someone play live, on his phone AND on his tablet :) :)

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often play a movie /multie tables or other games when online but I would never do that live

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think this will actually be that rare an event, with most live players playing online and vice versa. Do you think it'll ever occur where 2 players are playing at the same live/online tables at the same time? Probably not far away.

zubastik

zubastik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you want,the future does not stand still,even on a date,boy girl writes a Love SMS on the phone,people being on the same tournament simultaneously trying to win another online tournament

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather people play poker while playing poker than while driving.

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a little confused about your post, what you tried to say?

That you prefer people who play poker while playing poker than while driving?

Maybe it's a kind of a joke and I din't get it (english is not my first language), but I'm really curious about what you meant

But anyway, playing poker while driving, just like using whatsapp while driving or anything on the cellphone that requires a lot of your attention is really very illustrative of how far the addiction of a person can reach absurd levels.

insane risks to take for just a little monetary compensation, only a very supid people would do that (except if it is a huge traffic jam and your car is standing still most part of the time)

widron2s

widron2s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's just trying to maximize his profits!

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather people play poker while playing poker than while driving.

I'm a little confused about your post, what you tried to say?

That you prefer people who play poker while playing poker than while driving?

Maybe it's a kind of a joke and I din't get it (english is not my first language), but I'm really curious about what you meant

Yep, it was a joke. A pretty funny one too, and I'm a tough room. ;)