which country is playing the best professional poker today.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
poker seems to be the latest craze in brazil , and they now seem to have many of the top players .

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Over the past few years, a significant increase has occurred in the number of players from Brazil.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It seems to me that Brazilian players currently have the best records in poker, and perhaps this is also related to the number of players from that country, for example in a tournament of 500 people, 200 can be Brazilian and obviously among them there are always some players very good

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
there are strong players in every country, it would be interesting to see the world championship of poker.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Now live poker dominates in the USA. Hundreds of thousands of Americans come to Vegas every year, and the wsop brings together the cream of the poker community from around the world, but most of the bracelets remain in the homeland of poker. This country remains the best in the world, and it was 30 years ago.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think Brazil has a lot of them and there are decent players after them Ukraine sometimes I meet players from argentina also play cool sometimes

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to say if there's a dominant one, but I see many Brazilians winning important tournaments.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, it doesn't matter in which country to play if there are no taxes and it's not Russia

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's quite difficult to determine which country is playing the best professional poker. After all, there are so many factors in poker that can influence a player's success - their skills, game strategy, playing style, and even luck. Although, if we talk about countries that produce many top players, then of course, the USA, canada, and the UK are the leaders. But who knows, maybe in the future a new poker powerhouse will emerge

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I see players from Brazil playing very well . I think Brazil players are very good on their greatest majority in comparison to players from other countries .

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This probably depends not on the country, but on the players. Different players are lucky at different times.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Individually you can find great players in many different countries, but generally speaking, USA.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
brazil has been growing a lot in great poker professionals. and the games are gaining thousands of new players who fall in love with the sport.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the best people today are the Spanish and the Argentines. They are playing at a very high level and that can be seen in the results of the most important tournaments in the world.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say German/Austrian players are really good. But every country has good players.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Finland cant be a far away from top-poker(omaha included) countries, if we look how much people there is.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Based on:
Phil Ivey i need say USA (today for me the best poker player)...
Phil Helmeth (bigest wineer of bracelets)

Talking in professional poker...
Unfortunately for me Brazil is still not really relevant in professional poker, but for the number of people who are dedicating themselves to the game in the last 10 years, since poker stopped being considered a game of chance and treated as a game of the mind. I believe that in a few more years we will see many more Brazilians in the finals around the world.
The huge number of the population, added to how much a Brazilian is dedicated to a sport (whether of the mind or not)