This considered illegal or just annoying?

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, this is UB. bleh, they never do shit anyways.

i quit there long time ago since i have blackjack addiction. i don't go to any sites that offers blackjack.

and ozexorcist posted above, Definitely agree.

They had so many bullshit scandals from russ hamilton to etc. their withdrawal method is horrible too. i only played there again for one reason. cardschat freerolls and few cardschat buy-ins. but of course, those games discontinued and i quit forever.

jjbish

jjbish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is interesting that people post things when they do not have the first idea what they are talking about. I personally do not care if you like UB, or do not, for all the good and bad reasons you can find.

But if you are actually interested in real facts:

UB security is actually quite good at least in the past year. If I personally had a problem with cheaters and I could choose between UB and FTP security I would go with UB, although FTP has been improving. The facts are that UB has been terminating many accounts of colluders, cheaters, trading thieves, etc. They have really gone after people who cheat in satellites. UB Security has also been very helpful in many cases of returning funds to the rightful owners when they are caught up in a trading scam where they sent funds on UB.

As I said, hate UB if you want, but not based on lies and misinformation

Not sure why you lumped me in with the others but TY for thinking of me :)

I said the same as you but used less words.

If you dont play UB that's your choice. But dont pretend you know what/how they are doing now because you read a post that quoted some guy who's buddy claimed superuser after his AA was beaten.:eek:

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As everyone has already said. This is blatant collusion and should of been reported immediately regardless of if it was a low buy in or not.

Go get these idiots reported and banned!

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if I would single out UB, it happens everywhere, it's definitely cheating & wrong and should be reported immediately. I know FTP would handle it quickly & swiftly, as for UB not sure how serious they would go after it but would like to believe that they want their reputation to be amongst the best and not tolerate this kinda crap!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But dont pretend you know what/how they are doing now because you read a post that quoted some guy who's buddy claimed superuser after his AA was beaten.:eek:

But it's like I said above - surely there's nobody to blame other than UB themselves if nobody knows they've picked up their game.

The majority of the online poker world is prejudiced against them and with good reason. We know why we hate them. They've done prety much nothing to show the world how they've changed or why anyone should trust them again, and you're acting surprised when people aren't interested in "finding out for themselves"?

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine was a throwaway comment. Surprised it got so much debate going.

To those asking if I play at UB, no I haven't. I have no desire to, to be honest. There is more than enough at the wealth of other sites and I've never seen anything come from UB or AP for that matter to make me think a) I should forget what happened there or b) I need to go and play there for any particular reason.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What Oz said, +10000. They have never really cleaned up the aftermath of the super user scandal. I have no desire to play at the one site that did pretty much the worst thing that an online poker site could do and then tried to bury their heads in the sand about it.

Also, you have to love how one of their current pros Joe Sebok has embarrassed himself by getting caught threatening a critic of UB with blackmail. He got exposed on 2+2 and came on there to make a lame, half way apology and to defend UB. He failed at both

I wouldn't play there under any circumstances.

T

turtelliusshellius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with alaskabill. I quit playing UB and Absolute because even after the scandal, there security is still garbage. I have heard rumors of continual card reading scams on there because they did nothing to randomize or increase their security. I would recommend sticking with the Big 2, pokerstars and Full Tilt. As much as people complain about those sites, they are the quickest to get you your money and the most secure in the biz.

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definite violation of all poker sites rules. Copy and paste the chat, along with the tournament number and player usernames and send it to collusion support.

ruth99

ruth99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Report this to UB support asap,it was clearly a major violation!!Collusion and open cheating!!!!

These guys may be practicing up for the bigtime....$10 bets and do it over msn...I hate to think how many guys are cleaning house that way!! !:eek:

and

this is my 65th post...not sure how many years it took but it was a few I think...LOL :D

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with alaskabill. I quit playing UB and Absolute because even after the scandal, there security is still garbage. I have heard rumors of continual card reading scams on there because they did nothing to randomize or increase their security. I would recommend sticking with the Big 2, Pokerstars and Full Tilt. As much as people complain about those sites, they are the quickest to get you your money and the most secure in the biz.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL