frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you know any player that talks a lot about his profits on poker but his gameplay shows that it is impossible?

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't say as I do. Why would someone even want to lie about that?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I suppose there will be people out there that will lie about how much money they make at poker, especially if you have seen them play.

Saying that, they might be a complete luck box and have just been extremely lucky, but that luck will disappear eventually and I will observe a table he/she is playing at and if it's in my limits, I will sit to his/her left and play some cards. Muahahaha

I haven't met such a person though, so no.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's only possible if it's a live poker player, because you can always check the results of an online poker player. So, it does not make sense to lie his results.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
whenever you win you exaggerate a little I don't see it a lie I see it a myth:D

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Only those who do nothing never make mistakes. There is no boss in poker who will praise for merit or punish misconduct, you have to do everything yourself. With the exception of one lucky player, everyone registers in a poker tournament to "die" at some point in the tournament. Players can play cash or in tournaments and it's almost impossible to keep track of who won how much.