Come on!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
organizing and following a plan, this could help you get your goals on track. Here are three suggestions that applying them would change things
and they are simple, anyone can apply them. there are no excuses
the first would be:
ORDER, you do not have to press things, you have to let things take their natural cause, the order begins with having clear and real goals. You cannot start playing and believe that you are going to generate $ 100 in profit each session. keep your goals in order and you will see that you will start walking.

The second but not least is PASSION, if entering a tournament and aspiring for an award-winning position or playing good hands at cash tables does not generate enthusiasm, it is better to change of scene, or it is time to set goals to avoid enthusiasm Turn off.
This way you will have the impulse to achieve your purposes.

Lastly, there would be the EFFORT, it sounds trite and most will say "as if I'm not doing it"
If you are about to start a new project to level up in cash tables or you want to win more tournaments, go and put that extra bonus that will take you out of the average and that will lead you to make your wish come true.

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn should be on your list

It is very important to continually learn in my humble opinion. The other thing I would suggest is to study your competition. I learned a lot from the bots play. copy the stile of Winners not losers.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very important to continually learn in my humble opinion. The other thing I would suggest is to study your competition. I learned a lot from the bots play. copy the stile of Winners not losers.
Excellent contribution is true, learning and acquiring knowledge will make you better at your game.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I share everything you have said very good !! If this is long-term with patience, don't get anxious about wanting to win everything now. .play with discipline maintain gambling behavior !! greetings and many successes ...

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
organizing and following a plan, this could help you get your goals on track. Here are three suggestions that applying them would change things
the first would be:
ORDER, you do not have to press things, you have to let things take their natural cause, the order begins with having clear and real goals. You cannot start playing and believe that you are going to generate $ 100 in profit each session. keep your goals in order and you will see that you will start walking.

The second but not least is PASSION, if entering a tournament and aspiring for an award-winning position or playing good hands at cash tables does not generate enthusiasm, it is better to change of scene, or it is time to set goals to avoid enthusiasm Turn off.

Lastly, there would be the EFFORT, it sounds trite and most will say "as if I'm not doing it"
If you are about to start a new project to level up in cash tables or you want to win more tournaments, go and put that extra bonus that will take you out of the average and that will lead you to make your wish come true.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions! Without good theoretical training and sufficient practice, no additional deposits can take you out of the average. Nobody canceled the rules on bankroll management. And if you do not follow them, then whatever you plan and what goals you set, everything can quickly collapse like a house of cards.:deal:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the main thing is the desire to achieve the goal and the willingness to work every day to achieve goals. First you need to define your goal, then write a step-by-step plan, and work every day, step by step, fulfilling all the points of the plan.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the first would be:

I fully agree with you! You always need to set goals and tasks, this applies not only to poker but also in everyday life! But to achieve these goals, you always need to work hard and learn! Without training, nothing will work, and of course there should be a passion for the cause that you want to study! Not a minor role in poker is played by discipline, which can only be developed by practice I believe! I want to thank you for such a motivating post, I think it will be necessary and useful for beginners especially! I wish you good luck at the tables!