close your eyes...

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Close your eyes when betting all the chips, and wait for the result, who has already identified with this situation.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times and sometimes it works

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always think of doing this but can't resist the thrill of watching the incoming pain.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Close your eyes when betting all the chips, and wait for the result, who has already identified with this situation.
I have screamed at my computer, slammed my hands down and even walked away but cannot recall closing my eyes :ROFLMAO:.

Why would you want to miss the winning card turning over? :unsure: It is one of the great aspects of the game, that "yes!" feeling followed by the adrenaline rush ;) .

Open your eyes and enjoy the moment :cool:

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I bet all my chips, I cross fingers and put on glasses.:ROFLMAO:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not close my eyes. I love to live the moment intensely!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Honestly, once my chips are in I just hope for the best. When therr is nothing elce you can do just accepting what will happen is all we can do.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think this is done by people who have already lost hope or want luck to be on their side and I hope for a miracle the one who has the right hands and acts correctly, then I think they don’t need to close their eyes and think whether he will win or not, this is done by an insecure person

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't close my eyes.
I always face my destiny.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hahahahahaha. Of all the things I’ve done when going all in I have never thought of doing this. I might have to try it later today!!!

N

naostarr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is those feeling that make poker so addictive. You you constantly chase those feeling then you can get into so much trouble. But keep those eyes open. I recall feeling like a little kid waiting for that delicious ice-cream to be placed into my hands, jumping up and down calling for my card to come. lol

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Shoving some garbage to get folds and win a pot is more fun then take a flip :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Great meme about chips with eyes closed, I'll definitely try it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never close my eyes when I'm all in, but sometimes I close the window and wait for the message if I had left the tournament or not.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't close my eyes.
I always face my destiny.
I am just an adventurer on a journey where I am learning every day, today I had the opportunity to learn that maybe I don't have the courage to assume the options I make.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Empurrar algum lixo para obter folds e ganhar um pote é mais divertido do que dar um flip:)
o importante do poker é viver ele intensamente, também penso nesta parte da diversão.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hahaha oh my gosh I may have to try this!! I honestly usually chant whatever cards I do not want to show up next (example if I have KK and the other all in has A5 I chant no ace no ace no ace until the river grants my wish or takes me out)

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaha oh my god I might have to try this!! I honestly tend to sing the cards that I don't want to appear next (for example, if I have KK and the other all-in has A5 I sing on the ace on the ace on the ace until the river grants my wish or takes me out)
hahaha, this is new, I'll try,

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Never expect santa to come by
But it’s à way not to see your loosing cards

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Eyes open or closed won't change the end result. I've never done it before and I don't think I will.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hahahahaha I've done it lately, waiting for the hit. because if I follow the cards I see how I am winning on the Flop, Turn, but on the River I see how my opponent gets the card. And although the eyes open or closed will not change anything, but let's say that it is the adrenaline of the moment.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
lool nah don't really do that, but if i'm watching something and going aggressive early in a random freeroll then i dont really pay attention

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't say close eyes, but as I play at several tables, it's almost the same thing... :unsure: