Chris Fergusons Bankroll management

D

Daniel Rees

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I have a question about bankroll management. I havent got a lot of money available at the moment to put into poker but I would like to build what I have into something more respectable.

I have nearly $100 split between PS and Full Tilt. When Chris Ferguson says he never buys into a game or Sit and Go with more than 5% of his bankroll does this mean for me I can play $5 sit and go's?? Or because my money is split should I only play with 5% of the money I have in each site? Like $50 in Stars ($2.50 buy in) and the same on Full Tilt.

Hope I wrote this clearly enough.

Also any suggestions on game selection at these sites for building my bankroll would be great. In the past i've been reasonably successful at low limit hold em, but have recently got hold of a copy of Harrington on Hold Em Vol 1, and would like to improve my tounament/sit n go play.

Thanks in advance for any tips/advice

Cheers
Daniel

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its up to you if you class them as 2 seperate bankrolls or 1 big one. If you class it as 1 big one, you shouldnt play 5$ sit n gos. Since if you lose the first one you play, the next one will cost you more than 5% of your bankroll. Id play 2.50 buyins on both or 1 cent/2 cent ring games

Last edited:
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management