Chip Dumping HeadsUp

hadi

hadi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my fiend involved too(in ipoker).if u can show u are seprate persons and deposited and verified before and have good explanition.account will reopen

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do NOT do it. Your friend most likely has hacked the account or used a stolen credit card to fund his account, and is trying to launder the money through you. It is absolutely illegal.

Beware strangers bearing gifts? Very good point, very good! Then they offer to "back you" in games for a split. I had not even thought of that. Good thing you brought that up.

Yep, that would be the best way to get $$ out of a hacked account, wouldn't it? Give it to a player; if he does not get caught and wins, you collect a portion you otherwise could not have ever touched. If he gets busted, so what? All you got is your word it was a friendly "transfer" and they just will not care, as it is not allowed.

Or he simply offers to sell you his BR for pennies on the dollar with some excuse as to why he cannot just cash it out; Grandma needs an operation next week, or maybe a "deal of the century" (always for a "limited time only") thing has suddenly come up and he needs cash fast. Sounds plausible to. I tell 'em to call JG Wentworth, lol. 877-cash-now.

It's the online version of the "winning lotto ticket I cannot cash" scam, isn't it? Had a guy try that on me. Started out wanting $500 for a 2k "winning ticket"; good story too. Eventually went down to $20.00, lol. Were I a bleeding heart, I might have actually given in. I am just not buying it. You know what they say...

If it sounds to good to be true...

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its for heads up it is player to player theres no one there

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree don't do it. if you get caught good chance to get your account locked.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. If you were going to do this why in the world would you ever post about it on the internet. Thats like posting on craigslist asking how to commit credit card fraud.
2. You and your friend honestly couldnt think of a way to play heads up to make it appear is if you were the better player on your own, to the point where you had to ask advice of thousands of people?

Just an observational note, and im not trying to insult you but if you're the kind of person to ask how to chip dump, on an open forum, you're more than likely going to lose all the money you got from the dump. So skip the short cuts figure out how to become a better player so you can earn the money on your own.