Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Everytime I checked them out just didnt seem right to me.
Pokeredge,Pokerratings,Sharkscope,and all that stuff I personally stay .

What's not 'right' about them? There are other sites online as well and you're able to set filters on them to see exactly what kind of results a player has (ie.,... you say he sucked at first but now he owns.... so you can run 'full stats', last 30day, last 90, or from one specific date to another).
One big way this can help is,... if a player is a LAG and has horrible stats. we can then start making quite a few assumptions about them based on their betting patterns (just a simple example but there are many ways in which this stuff can be beneficial).
As far as PokerEdge goes, how couldn't that be helpful? (obv. is otherwise it wouldn't be illegal to use it).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does PTR only track cash games or tournaments as well
Only Cash.

There are tons of features on it for cash game play.. ie. one feature > you can search a player on your table and then can view a bunch of their HH's on an auto-replayer that is also on the site.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Was on a table with a guy last nite, and when I looked him up he had an icon beside his rating.... a pic. of an oncoming train. and was labelled 'trainwreck'. I found this to be helpful.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PTR is banned at pokerstars and fulltilt. it's ok to use but its not allowed while you got fulltilt or pokerstars running. might be banned elsewhere too. i did post in there forums i asked what % of players win. they answered hmm good ? and we could figure it out. maybe we will and send it for a news letter.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have known about PTR for a little while, but never really played cash games til this Take 2 promo on FTP. Now after playing the promo for a few days and checking out the site more in depth I saw how much it had to offer. I was overwhelmed by how much info you could get off that site.

Oh yeah, doing alright in the Take 2 for never having really played ring games, especially two at a time. Just breaking even, but up $15 in bonus so far. Think its time to check out my stats some more, try to make some money while also earning the bonuses.