CCers against the pros-A series

JessieBear15331

JessieBear15331

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew Sherm was gonna go allin.

That reminds me of a T-Shirt I saw at Steve and Barry's University Sportswear the other day.

It said: "I'm shortstack, but I'm all in!"
I saw this shirt and LMFAO!!!!!

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing as someone left me an anon negative rep for my above statement, let me say:

THIS IS A JOKE, THAT IS WHY THERE IS A GRINNING SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess someone doesn't know me and my sense of humor!

+rep from me too JB, I guess this person didn't know who they are messing with!:p
KD too funny, nice thread!! +for u too.;)

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+rep from me too JB, I guess this person didn't know who they are messing with!:p

If one were interested in checking ones "rep" - where would one do this.

I only ask as a "friend" is interested.... lol ;-)

(ok - I want to know!)

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahhhhhh - its the green cards thingy... Id allways thought that was just based on the amount of posts youd made.... Guess I should really look before asking in future. doh!!!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing as someone left me an anon negative rep for my above statement, let me say:

Well a +rep because i thought it was funny :D

Same from me, that more than cancells out your negative rep!

Yep, here is my +rep too....screw the neg rep anonymous poster if they can't figure out it was a joke. JC. Plus, this is a great way to get much more rep, JB...;) See now you just reciprocate for everyone else (boy that sounds wrong, but it isn't). Then we all get more rep than we started with. LOL

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Jess, don't be too hard on the neg rep giver. You have to keep in mind such things as appropriateness & context. While most of us here are aware of & appreciative of your sense of humor and for that matter your ample clevage,:smile: it is entirely understandable that one could see this thread, think ah ha :joyman: another serious think piece by KD, and be taken aback by your attempt to interject hooooomer into this very serious discussion of,:confused: theoritical poker confrontations; cleavage, fun or gamesmanship; "Big Jim" how big he be or how good he do, or whatever. Anyway here is another + for you. :icon_sant

Last edited by a moderator:
SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll Give

Hey JB:

I just returned from Church an saw this, i'll give everyone +, Tis The Season:D .

SHERMSTICK:icon_sant

PopDog60

PopDog60

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha... i dont even know how to give a +

but i thought it was hillarious

:)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha... i dont even know how to give a +

but i thought it was hillarious

:)
Click the little white scale on the top right, next to the post # of the post you want to give + rep or - rep for. In the pop up box, make a choice either + or -, type a comment, sign it so they know who sent it, and click submit.

Here, try doing it on this post that I put up telling you how to do it (just make sure to pick positive rep for me;) ). :D

S

stealthy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can anyone give negative rep when an ample cleavage is involved!?!?:D

PopDog60

PopDog60

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click the little white scale on the top right, next to the post # of the post you want to give + rep or - rep for. In the pop up box, make a choice either + or -, type a comment, sign it so they know who sent it, and click submit.

Here, try doing it on this post that I put up telling you how to do it (just make sure to pick positive rep for me;) ). :D

Hahah .. + for JD and JB i guess .. now that i know how :)

JessieBear15331

JessieBear15331

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jess, don't be too hard on the neg rep giver. You have to keep in mind such things as appropriateness & context. While most of us here are aware of & appreciative of your sense of humor and for that matter your ample clevage,:smile: it is entirely understandable that one could see this thread, think ah ha :joyman: another serious think piece by KD, and be taken aback by your attempt to interject hooooomer into this very serious discussion of,:confused: theoritical poker confrontations; cleavage, fun or gamesmanship; "Big Jim" how big he be or how good he do, or whatever. Anyway here is another + for you. :icon_sant

Kenz, THANKS!
You always make me laugh!
As for the neg rep, I wouldn't have posted a response to it if it was about being inappropriate. It said, "WOW your full of yourself". I just wanted the neg repper to understand it was a joke.

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kenz, THANKS!
You always make me laugh!
As for the neg rep, I wouldn't have posted a response to it if it was about being inappropriate. It said, "WOW your full of yourself". I just wanted the neg repper to understand it was a joke.

I don't think saying ample cleavage is full of yourself. Matter of fact it's probably quite obvious to yourself and I think you should post a pic of the cleavage in question so the neg. poster can see it's just a truthful observation. :D

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think saying ample cleavage is full of yourself. Matter of fact it's probably quite obvious to yourself and I think you should post a pic of the cleavage in question so the neg. poster can see it's just a truthful observation. :D
There you go...+ rep for the pursuit of truth. :D

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:dito:

Same from me, that more than cancells out your negative rep!

looks like i have to -rep to rebalance! mauhaaha

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
man, lots of +reps flying about............................

nice thread, btw!
Lol

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just wondering when Game 4 will take place.:confused:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the next game was possibly going to involve Todd Brunson - but he still hasn't finished Christmas dinner yet :eek::D:rolleyes: