CC Online Poker Guide??

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well at first i was looking for some BR management tips( i'm forming notes on this) but everything on CC's guide is about limit holdem...i never play and dont think illll ever play limit holdem but it doesnt help me much...my question is is there one on NL??

Also the cashout guide has only poker stars help....I have cased out on FT before but maybe some help with other poker sites on how to cash out other than PS to help people...

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id say 20 buyins is the absolute minimum you need if you are serious about not going broke. Even playing GREAT, you can still go broke having only 20 buyins.
Id say 40+ buyins for each level is a good safe amount. Probably 60+ for SnG's and 200 buyins for tourneys.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey thanks another to add to the notes....but i am talking more about revamping or tweaking CCs guide that they have available....

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe because you posted it in Poker General rather than Suggestions, Questions and Announcements, people would not necessarily understand that you were suggesting a way of improving the site? :)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe because you posted it in Poker General rather than Suggestions, Questions and Announcements, people would not necessarily understand that you were suggesting a way of improving the site? :)

did not think of this thank furries...maybe a mod wil move it if they catch this.....