Catching Pros Cheating is Fun

G

Ghoundai

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agreed not to post them on p5 (and other sites like this). However, it should be noted they have yet to unban me and continue to waste my time. The account he (Shawn Rice) was in is known as "SassyTexan". All parties included know they have a log of the chat.

Their reply indicates they're at least feigning to take me seriously.

Customer Information
Account Name : Ghoundai
Comments : I was recently chat banned. I said no curse words. I honestly believe it came from Shawn Rice in his girlfriend's account as I was chat banned almost immediately. What gives with the only one acct rule? He didn't like my joke. I was joking (and said nothing vulgar). He however was cheating in a tournament. I've been screenshotting all messages for p5. Perhaps we can call it a wash and I won't have to post them. :)

Thanks for your time and hopefully your understanding.

(Not a threat but I just wish to compromise as both our time [and your publicity] are valuable.)

William Shields

Dear Mr. Shields:

Thank you for contacting us.

Please send us the screenshots so we can compare the information you mention and if it does reflect what you mention, we will enable your chat right away based upon your comments at the table.

On the other hand, please inform us where this happened so we can double check the chat transcripts and evaluate the case.

Please also remember that now we are randomly monitoring tables for chat purposes so we can act immediately when as we are observing the tables.

We will wait for your reply to proceed.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Sebastian
UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
Support@UltimateBet.Com

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope you realize that this makes no sense to us whatsoever.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm what the heck is this