Caro's Most Profitable Hold Em Advice

A

AceZWylD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious if anyone else has read it, and what their thoughts are about the content of the book.

Personally, I gained a lot from the book because it speaks more to psycholoy, image, and position than anything. There are times where his teachings are redundant, but I liked that because it ingrains his teachings into your head. I also liked the fact that it was more practical knowledge about how to read situations, instead of teaching you step by step how to play a hand.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seen a video on it, covered mostly "tells", haven't really used it much, but some of the things are true still today... You really just need to pay attention as every player has a differant set of characteristics unique to them specifically, so what may be correct in one player may be differant in the next.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
caro has 2 books, one's on tells, one's this one. i got this too, one of my first poker books. true, he teaches u the lifestyle and mentality u should adopt when u play poker, instead of the strategies and playing styles that other books are so focused on ingraining in u.