LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GO-GO-GO!!!

If you've been around for a while and haven't ever played League, now's the time!

If you new to CC, don't be shy. :) League is a great way to get to know other members.

The competition is tops and the people are super friendly-- even hanging out on the rail is fun--doesn't get any better than that!

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've ben waiting to get in on this for some time now. Signed up in the appropiate thread. :)

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bumpety-bump-bump :) Just a reminder--if you don't sign up today you'll miss tomorrow's free roll!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Up to 26 members now - still have plenty of spots!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Christmas is over and now is the time to think about the year ahead. Why not make a resolution to give League a try?!

The CC League is a lot like going to weekly home game online, but with the potential for fabulous prizes thrown in.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Christmas is over and now is the time to think about the year ahead. Why not make a resolution to give League a try?!

The CC League is a lot like going to weekly home game online, but with the potential for fabulous prizes thrown in.

2580407.jpg

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, missed this, would've played.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^

JohnBoy, the only thing you missed is the Fall/Winter League free roll but that's no big deal. After this season's over, we'll have a another one with the Spring League players who sign up early enough.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay - we are still looking for 10-15 more members. If you have not signed up yet come join now!

If you have already signed up bug some of your friends to get in!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump. The clock is ticking gang...you really don't want to miss this opportunity. :)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My BR has taken a BIG hit since my last post, maybe I'll win the DDr tonight & I can play!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's your last chance to sign up, all....GO-GO-GO!!!!!!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Anyone who is able to play in these games, should join. You will be missing out on a terrific opportunity and a ton of FUN. Small investment for what you will get out of this. You may even win $$$$$$$$$$$. How good are you?

gnk2727

gnk2727

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would really like to play in this Winter League but I don't have any money on Stars and my FTP bankroll is currently lacking.

When would be the absolute last day I can let you know, so I can see if I can spare enough to deposit on Stars?

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The usual post requirements do not apply to League--another reason to sign right up! All the games are NLHE (No Limit Holdem).

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as far as i know i am so in, will have $$ sent and be ready (thx to the great kindness of polingpower)i am sponsered by him, i hope its not to late and i am extra excited about being in the league,
ty PP CC and all the wonderful ppl here