Cardschat Presents: An Hour with Vanessa Rousso

F

Fanch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Vanessa, When you began playing poker , what game and limits did you start with?

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vanesa Rousso? O.M.G.! I can't believe I'm actually talking to you. Well, not actually. Ok ok, here's my question.Vanessa, what, do you, think about, the decision by Harrah's to go with the new 13g clay chips at the wsop this year instead of the 11.5 they've always used in the past? Do you think this gives an unfair advantage to the men, and have you made any changes to your workout regimen to prepare? Will you try to accumulate larger denomination chips to make the all-in shoves easier? I mean, seriously, after 15 hours of play these chips are gonna play like manhole covers.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Team pokerstars has been in touch with Vanessa and she will be stopping by as soon as possible to answer your questions!

Thank you Vanessa for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by here. I just watched the hand you played against Tony G when you had AA and he had 56 and you both ended up with boats - well played!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello and thank you for taking the time to come to CC- My question is have you ever went on a terrible run where the chips just seem to stack up against you and the cards just weren't going your way and you just felt like you couldn't do it (It being poker pro) what would you say to some one who is having a tough time and is just simply down on their luck to keep them from mucking their hand for the last time?
(I thought this question could help the players who need help the most and keep em in the game) Again thank you for taking the time to come to CC <3