Cardschat is More Than Just Freerolls; Do You Agree?

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree with you!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cards chat

I agree, I never heard of cards chat and I kept seeing the free roll listed. One day I went to the site and signed up. Now I find myself, reading all the news, reading really good info from other players and just enjoying posting to other members questions. Its kind of a relaxing thing for me as I am a veteran with PTSD and this is easy to communicate with others for me!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well said my friend
I also learn through Cardschat platform
The honest opinions of players on this site helps me get more insight playing poker
I hope the honesty is always there
And post don't get deleted when there are honest reviews about poker sites which shows flaws
And not only positive reviews

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree. I learned more in the last few months studying here on the forum than in many years just playing and learning the hard way, just from my own experiences.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's funny, I came to CC from another poker forum since it was toxic. I found the conversations to be more helpful than trolly here at CC. So I never came for the freerolls, and I hardly play them now. It was and will always be about finding people to talk poker with.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all members of this site.. Thanks because many things about poker is revealed because of this site.. I learn a lot in this forum.. I had a forum but this is the best forum i ever had.
I agree! I learn SO much reading posts in CardsChat. I found CardsChat a few years ago and I do think that my game has improved with CardsChat contributing to the improvements!

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes there is always something to learn and with all the users here we can find something useful daily

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is much more than that, you can also learn from other players and interact with different people

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i agree because i am new into this but i like everything from this site and also the interaction with the other player

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Great speech, you accurately reflected the thoughts of each of us. We all work our way together, rallying on Cardschat. Promotions, bonuses, knowledge and experience we get is priceless:)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with you. At CardsChat we have several learning opportunities and a lot of entertainment in the poker world and also with other diversified themes.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freerolls are great, but there's also a real sense of community!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is most certainly more than the freerolls. Funny, yet true, I was on CardsChat for months before I looked into the freerolls or knew exactly what they were and how to enter! I joined CardsChat because I was looking for a poker forum community: a place I could learn, post questions and interact. It is only recently that I've been starting to get involved in some freerolls :D

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed

To all members of this site.. Thanks because many things about poker is revealed because of this site.. I learn a lot in this forum.. I had a forum but this is the best forum i ever had.,., I'm not good in english but i understand and I goolge translate what i want to say..

And for those NEW to this site.. Just continue and dont look to the FREEROLL PASSWORD because the learnings is more important in freeroll..

Fisrt i want to have a password for all the freerolls of this site but now i just want to learn more about poker.,., In my opinion I would find it difficult to join club with a freeroll but I will do my best to join even if it takes me a long time because I am learning so much in the forum ... Thanks to you All!! Thanks to CARDSCHAT!!

LOL i learned a great deal on the site. i learned how bad players think based on their posts of bad beats and theory. i also get reassurance that the game can be beat all you need is study and dedication. Mostly i used to think i was a horrible player but i know now because of CC that im a lot better than i thought and yet still have a lot to learn to become great at the game. Thank you CC and thanks for humbling me to show my thanks.

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a community of very active people, you can learn and win at the same time, where else do you find this <3

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cards chat hosts many freerolls on various poker platforms, but the site also has a lot of different poker tutorials. The site also covers poker news.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site has a very friendly atmosphere, a large number of freerolls, trainings, league competitions, news! just topics of communication different organizers all this pleases me poker from the card chat right before the meeting at the tables thanks!;)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only joined Cardschat for the passwords to pokerstars Free-rolls, but I found a lot more than I expected, "Become a winning player in 30 days" is a must for anyone wanting to improve their game play, I have been through it twice now and I will certainly do it again, you see when you get to my age it takes a while to sink in properly.
Until I joined Cardschat I had never won any free-rolls, I have made the money in a few and even got to the final table a few times but never actually won one, So that is now history I won one a couple of weeks ago and it is all thanks to this site.
Many Pros will tell you the only way to learn Poker is to play the game. This is certainly true and Cardschat gives you a chance to do it for free! and from what I have learned recently Cardschat are increasing the number of free-rolls on a lot of Poker sites, So enjoy and see you on the felt!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunalely for a huge amount of guys, no. They only can see the freerolls here, ask for the password or look for it on hacking sites.

Cardschat is a great place to learn from poker and life, making friends and having fun.

I hope I can spread the Cardschat spirit the most as I can.

Enjoy the community, read various topics, post your opinion, open a new thread, bring your ideas, and help us to get higher each day.

I'm so proud to be part of this amazing family. GL and cheers to all.

meagain00

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cardschat is an information school and gives you opportunities to have a bankroll

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They make me feel like a second home,there are many friends and acquaintances here.Decent and kind people.They will always help and prompt you.You will find the answer to any question.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 years ago I was on the verge of stopping playing poker but thanks to this forum I was able to return to the game and absolutely do not care!

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It is, but I am not as involved as it would be desirable per say.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: nooo dad, not at all, cardschat has no comparison, with anyone, it is the best, in promotions, information, videos, tables, knowledge, practices, it has leagues, they work with enough software, they have pro players, it is very versatile, and dynamic, In everything, to me, in itself it does not bore me, nor does it tire me, I have fun reading, and studying, I love this page the truth is that yes, I am very grateful, with all the members of the community, they have helped me a lot , practically, what I have in my pokerstars account is thanks to my community, I really am very grateful to all the boys, what more can one ask of life, help me that I will help you.

If you lose, don't be frustrated , understand, you did your best ... :p

att: el_soma77 :icon_bigs

Freeroll Passwords