Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See this thread to sign-up now:

Cardschat Fall League Sign-up Thread

Don't miss out on your share of the benefits and great prizes:

• Money will be added to the bonus game.
  • Opportunity to win a prize by being the MVP of the session
  • A freeroll at the end of each session for league members only (prob approx $200)
  • Sponsor prizes donated by sponsors
This is the prize fund for the Summer Session we are having now - the Fall Session prizes will depend on the number of players:

$200 -1st place finishing team (based on total points at end of session)
$125 -2nd place
$ 75 -3rd place
$ 25 - 4th place

Coaching session with Collin Moshman - 1st place finisher in captain's freeroll
Coaching session with member of Collin's team - 1st place finisher in freeroll
Coaching session with member of Collin's team - 1st place finisher in bonus game

30 day DragTheBar memberships for each team member - 1st place or 2nd place finishing team
Team coaching session with Zerosum79 - 1st or 2nd place finishing team

(if you win a coaching session and can not use it then it will go to the next person in the tournament standings)

Dusty Schmidt's book - "Treat Your Poker Like a Business" (MVP will be the player who has the highest average base points* scored and must play a minimum of 9 games to be eligible) (mvp 1 or 2)

Training session from GiantBuddha (mvp 1 or 2)

Thanks to our sponsors:

- Dusty Schmidt (Leatherass) who will be donating a book. You can find details on the book at: http://www.dustyschmidt.net and he is a video coach at www.dragthebar.com).

- Collin Moshman who will be donating 3 coaching lessons from him and his coaching team. You can check out his website at: http://collinmoshman.com/.

- Greg Jones begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting - The winning team of the cards chat league will be given an exclusive group coaching session from Zerosumpoker with Greg Jones begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting (zerosum79). Greg is a respected SNG coach who has had major results training low limit SNG players to crush the game. In this exclusive lesson, Greg will outline his most important concept for making decisions in SNG's and tournament poker. This concept, called the "Magic Range" is guaranteed to change the way you look at important tournament poker decisions and improve your results in a single session.

Bio: Greg currently is a video coach for DragTheBar (www.dragthebar.com) as well as for Team Moshman (www.collinmoshman.com) and you can find further exclusive content on www.zerosumpoker.com.

- DragTheBar will be donating 5 free memberships to www.dragthebar.com

- Giant Buddha will be donating a prize: The Rambling Path of a Zen Madman

- QTip (Owen Gaines from DragTheBar) will be joining as a sponsor for the Fall Session - check his website our at: http://www.qtippoker.com/

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are up to 26 now - will need 45 to start on time! Also - if you were not in the Summer League and intend to play in the Fall League you will need to sign up today to be able to play in the league freeroll tomorrow.

Last edited:
LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bumping this up because playing in League is a wonderful experience.

Great competition and great companionship--doesn't get any better than that!

Though the freeroll is over and we're up to 32 people, you can still get in on the action. Check out those fabulous prizes :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Lark - we do need a handful more to get this going!

medeiros13

medeiros13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't fill up too fast...I'm almost at my goal BR to join up after another SNG victory at my new buy in level :D

Last edited:
P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My second league just went and just recieved 25$ for second plus a training prize, first season won 1st and a month at drag the bar training and both seasons in winnings made my buy-ins and more. The added value of these games for the chance to win is amazing and I would recomend it too any one just for the experience and getting to know and play some off ccs finest.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We still have 4 open spots to fill!!