CardsChat Evolution

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of nerdy, I'm amazed at the growth/quality of this place . so different than when i first joined. Its like MSFT going from the garage to a must have Blue Chip Stock.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Kind of nerdy, I'm amazed at the growth/quality of this place . so different than when i first joined. Its like MSFT going from the garage to a must have Blue Chip Stock.
You are right. Although I have been a member of the community for a little over 5 years, I am also impressed with our progress. Obviously, every year the CardsChat community gets better and better :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, that's right, the community has improved a lot, as well as the contents, you can find everything. Thank you very much to all the creators, the moderators and the people who make this community continue to grow

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to hear about some CC members doing well in Vegas this summer .Good luck to those that give it a try !

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been registered on this forum for only six months, but I can say with certainty that this is the best thing I have seen in the recent period. The number of users is impressive, there are many topics for communication and not only about poker. Quality advice from professional players and I can ask anything at any time and get a quick and reasonable answer. And of course, daily freerolls and leaderboards with prizes up to $1000 are also a big plus. There is only one minus is that I did not register earlier on this forum)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The evolution of CardsChat is a just - AWESOME...

Before the hiatus (my absence), ChatCards looked a lot different...
... Now, many things are done - and they are done very, very well...

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I agree there have been many changes and there will be in the future. I cant wait to see whats next for the best poker forum ever.