Cardschat Charity 2014 Poker Selfie Contest on Twitter!

julian12582

julian12582

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
buenas noche querida gente
:)

por favor toda la gente de CARDSCHAT colaborar en twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in, "but first...let me take a selfie". :icon_joke

Optional challenge: Consider matching CC's $5 donation in honor of someone you know so we can double-up in the fight against cancer. Just use the "other $" option at Cancer.org. :five:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
buenas noche querida gente
:)

por favor toda la gente de CARDSCHAT colaborar en twitter
Hola, Julian! I can speak a little Spanish, but this forum is an English forum, so you will need to post in English. :)

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took 2 pics used one, realised now I have my glasses on in the pic :eek: first pic ever to touch online with glasses on! nobody I know outside of my house knows I even need them lmfao :/ awks

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I took 2 pics used one, realised now I have my glasses on in the pic :eek: first pic ever to touch online with glasses on! nobody I know outside of my house knows I even need them lmfao :/ awks
I'll just start calling you Stevie Wonder. ;)

Hey guys! We need more selfies! All you have to do is tweet or post your pic. Cardschat donates the $5! So all you have to do is look Gah-geous and maybe win some money for yourself! What are you waiting for? Srsly.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll just start calling you Stevie Wonder. ;)

Hey guys! We need more selfies! All you have to do is tweet or post your pic. Cardschat donates the $5! So all you have to do is look Gah-geous and maybe win some money for yourself! What are you waiting for? Srsly.
lmao :cool: :p

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks to everyone so far who has submitted a selfie! It's still just a drop in the bucket, however--can't wait to see more!

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, get some of you 5 billion followers to do it, lb! ;)
lol I would but I don't like to spam too much but I think I can make a tweet or two for this just cause it is for a great cause :) > I kinda may do another one for myself, I don't like my four eyed pic lol :p

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is awesome! Classy move CC!

I'll get a pic of me in my new CC hoodie when it comes in the mail...

Thanks again to D'wilius for the generous offer to send me his, you rock man :rock:

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ugly mug playing poker tweeted today...

ma boy took a picture of me losing a big hand to a mega fish :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Jq for accepting my selfie :icon_joke

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugly mug playing poker tweeted today...

ma boy took a picture of me losing a big hand to a mega fish :D
people still have monitors like that?> :trytofly: :eek: :icon_joke

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup...
As Tammy said, im from 1995 :D
I think I have a 19" LCD flat screen monitor sitting in my garage collecting dust. where u live?
Maybe I could mail it if shipping is cheap enough and youd want to pay for shippin that is. No cost for the monitor :p

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have a 19" LCD flat screen monitor sitting in my garage collecting dust. where u live?
Maybe I could mail it if shipping is cheap enough and youd want to pay for shippin that is. No cost for the monitor :p

Thank you very much for the offer i really appreciate it but shipping anything to Serbia is really PITA and even if it arrives here there is a big chance that customs will charge a fee bigger than it's value and the shipping from Serbia customs to my place will cost more than actual shipping from canada to Serbia plus i will be lucky if it even arrives to me, lot of packages gets lost on it's way, that is why more and more big online sites restrict delivery to Serbia or charge lot bigger fees than usual...

Im planing to replace this crt since i bought another PC, wanted to wait month or two to get a good deal or discount, it was 5 years ago... :D

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much for the offer i really appreciate it but shipping anything to Serbia is really PITA and even if it arrives here there is a big chance that customs will charge a fee bigger than it's value and the shipping from Serbia customs to my place will cost more than actual shipping from Canada to Serbia plus i will be lucky if it even arrives to me, lot of packages gets lost on it's way, that is why more and more big online sites restrict delivery to Serbia or charge lot bigger fees than usual...

Im planing to replace this crt since i bought another PC, wanted to wait month or two to get a good deal or discount, it was 5 years ago... :D

Okay, sounds good Bud :cool:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
here's a 'selfie' (taken with webcam) if you could possibly tweet it for me please.
(hope my stepdaughter doesn't see this... I'm wearing her sunglasses)

Attachments

• me againn.gif
    me againn.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 162