Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Everything in the digital world is possible. What if Cards Chat chips turn into digital chips and become a valuable currency on crypto platforms? Would you invest in them??

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everything in the digital world is possible. What if Cards Chat chips turn into digital chips and become a valuable currency on crypto platforms? Would you invest in them??
What would you be selling? An electronic blip? Yeah I might be selling them but I sure as hell would not be spending any of my money on blips.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What would you be selling? An electronic blip? Yeah I might be selling them but I sure as hell would not be spending any of my money on blips.
Other than speaking، like this and bullying Bitcoin, now he regrets it

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
We would need Elon Musk. He can influence the stock market with one single tweet 😅
He had done it also with bitcoin and dogecoin

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
We would need Elon Musk. He can influence the stock market with one single tweet 😅
He is not a member of Cards Chat😆😆

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's a matter of inviting Elon to be a platinum member haha

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes and then he takes over and we all get access to platinum pws only if we praise him 75 times over the course of 30 days 🤣
Otherwise he'll post the password on his Twitter 🤣

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
While I would do a lot to support CardsChat, I think I would not want to buy crypto currency.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I see no points really , everyone wants to try out digital currency these days, it's just a way to build a community or fanbase of you like. And yes you could have some fun with it but that's it.

I have some crypto in BTC and ETH and it's convinient for me to use in poker rooms like ACR and GG. And you want to make fast withdrawals

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I see no points really , everyone wants to try out digital currency these days, it's just a way to build a community or fanbase of you like. And yes you could have some fun with it but that's it.

I have some crypto in BTC and ETH and it's convinient for me to use in poker rooms like ACR and GG. And you want to make fast withdrawals
Everything new is fun

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So how would it be valued?

Cryptos became valuable for many reasons.

One for sure is the fact that it's decentralized "supposedly".

There's the need for demand and supply.

All of them are made valuable because they are proof of a transaction such as POW and POS.

So, there's many many questions and demands for a CC crypto to be successful and actually worth anything.

I like to invest and if a CC crypto becomes worth investing I for sure would.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So how would it be valued?

Cryptos became valuable for many reasons.

One for sure is the fact that it's decentralized "supposedly".

There's the need for demand and supply.

All of them are made valuable because they are proof of a transaction such as POW and POS.

So, there's many many questions and demands for a CC crypto to be successful and actually worth anything.

I like to invest and if a CC crypto becomes worth investing I for sure would.
It is just an idea for discussion..it has not been implemented for sure. If a step like this was taken, there would be a comprehensive and complete study of the subject by the site management

Poker Chips - History of Chips