cardchat v other forum sites

D

dresden1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi folks just got something i would like to share with you all if you would please bear with me.I have previously been involved with 2 other forum sites,one quite large railturds or railtards something like that anyway(you know who I mean) and a smaller one lets call them cardgodfather(lets see if you can work than one out).The 2nd site started out quite ok but soon got infiltrated by a small minority of people from the railturds sire and the whole placee went to hell.Man these people thought it was their right to abuse other players when they were called in games and outdrawn and their right to mock players when they called and outdrew them.(talk about having your cake and eat it).And the hierarchy of godfather let this go.Boy did things go to hell and high water there.All I really wanna say is THANK **** I DONT SEE THAT SHIT ON HERE.I am really glad I found this forum and I urge all members here who are also members on other sites to ditch them and concentrate all their efforts here where help and advice is appreciated and you dont get any abuse from your fellow members.Good luck on the felt and always remember CARDCHAT ROCKS.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can thank our mods for that. They work hard to identify and deal with any members who are disrespectful to others or who bring the site a bad name.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can thank our mods for that. They work hard to identify and deal with any members who are disrespectful to others or who bring the site a bad name.

And yet I have somehow slipped through the cracks, muahahahahahahaha:evil::evil:

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you dont get any abuse from your fellow members.
NO verbal abuse from fellow members here but the mods are quick with the physical abuse at times.
You have no idea how many times Dakota has spanked me because I was naughty:eek: :p .

Joking aside, glad you like it here:)

W

witl69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post and im glad you have brought tht to our attention I myself think that abuse at the table should be dealt with fdast and have them banned period and problem solved so have a nice day

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it here. Friendly. Good info. Manageable. Great tourneys, espcially the buy-ins.

I tried Pocket Fives but it seems pretty big, same with 2 + 2. Anybody active on those? I just don't have time for everything.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice thread.

I was lucky enough that this was the first forum I joined and the only one I have more than two posts at.

GL at the tables.

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say I joined a good forum in the netherlands as well, but I see much more support in this one.
Having some problems with my english sometimes, but keep staying in here for all the good posts that makes my play much better.
Keep up the good posts.

Grtzz. Janovsky