Cardchat Badugi tournament

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey there I recently made a thread regarding me making regular tournaments for cardchat and people participating, due to sufficient responses I have decided to go ahead and attempt to make such a tournament.

The tournament has now been created and is available in private tournaments on pokerstars.

go to the tourney tab then the private tab.

The tournament is called cardchat Badugi
It is scheduled for 26th September 1600 ET.
there is a $5.50 buyin I thought this level appropriate for people to care but small enough to be available to all people here.
the password is cardchat.

I am semi experienced at Badugi and do alright at the game but still have things to learn. I will be watching players and making notes on them during this tournament so that if people desire it I can give them constructive criticism/ feedback.

After the tournament I intend to post up a tournament analysis thread where people can opt in to have responses to there plays publicly or privately. In doing this and hosting tournaments regularly I hope to create a quasi poker school where members of the forums can grow and learn, if demand is sufficient I am hoping to create such a tournament on a weekly basis though other varieties too NL HOlDEM LIMIT HOLDEM PLO STUD RAZZ STUD HI LO etc. I believe if enough people regularly participate in and discuss things we can elevate our games to new heights.

I look forward to seeing you there.