Call all in with A ? off suit

Green446

Green446

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Blinds are 15 / 30. I was dealt pocket K's. I was first to respond. I raised to 225, next three players folded, next player called, next player raised to all in he had 1670 in chips. I had 3545 in chips, I called the other player called which put him all in. One of them had A 7 off suit and the other had A 2 off suit. Why would they even be in the pot with those hands?

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be happy when they make bad plays?? bad players are the reason good players make profits
look at what happens when they make bad plays::: they make bad play-> you call->u take their chips { most of the time}

by the way, ur preflop raise is way to large, 6.5*bb is just not going to get u action with ur kk very often and u want action with kk

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of buy-in is this and how much?
This happening in a micro sit'n go wouldn't be unusual. People like to do weird things with other people all-in short stacked.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would they even be in the pot with those hands?

Because they are terrible players? Both hands are dominated by almost anything that one could possibly choose to raise with unless you had been playing like a complete maniac and they thought you had absolutely nothing. And whoever was in late position and still called vs 2 guys with nothing in his hand is even more braindead.