C9's Fool-Proof Guide to Beating Rigged Poker Sites

P

PDMike425

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I like graph, seems to make sense. The only issue is not taking folding into account. Let's say you have the worst hand ever, like the dealer only gives you one card and tells you to deal with it, but there's always the ability to fold preflop and win the hand. I bet if you plant a dollar you'll get a money tree. :)

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i do believe the author of this post is sucking you all in for the big catch lol. he's just waiting for you to be seated across from felt from him so he can take your money with his pocket aces lol

Obviously it was just a joke. Who would really think they would make money by getting people to think that?

l Love Beer

l Love Beer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the graph is missing a major part of the game though....
I mean how can you be a winning poker player without often inducing misclicks...?

M

MrSwissCheese

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
this donkfish re-shoved with AA like wtf it wasn't even soooted

Hilarious -- I had to go back and re-read that 3 or 4 times just to let it sink in. Everyone knows that the only pocket Aces to play with are the soooted ones.

On second thought, if he did have a soooted pair - that would probably be even better evidence that online poker is rigged.

My hole cards: A♥ A♥
Flop: A♥ A♥ A♣

WOO-HOO! I flopped quads!

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hilarious -- I had to go back and re-read that 3 or 4 times just to let it sink in. Everyone knows that the only pocket Aces to play with are the soooted ones.

On second thought, if he did have a soooted pair - that would probably be even better evidence that online poker is rigged.

My hole cards: A♥ A♥
Flop: A♥ A♥ A♣

WOO-HOO! I flopped quints and a flush draw!

FYP

S

shortystaxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i seem to lose no matter what lol

C

CMAZ

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The loops are where Chris broke the time-space-continuum. It's been proven that by overclocking your CPU, this is possible.

Here's proof:

BBspot - Overclocker Creates Rift in Space-Time Continuum

Hmm, this overclocking thing might have some merit you know ;)

I just switched over to using my main PC for Poker which is overclocked as opposed to using my laptop and I have been running red hot ever since.

It's only air cooled at this stage so I might have to invest in some serious water cooling, better still I should use liquid nitrogen to freeze the CPU so I can overclock it to the hill. That should boost my winnings of the chart.

Bugger having to worry about what cards to play, just overclock your PC so you processor is way ahead of everyone else. ROFLMAO

This is the funniest post I have read in ages....................lol

C

CMAZ

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's another one.

I have read posts where people claim to have been Doom-Switched after withdrawing money or giving online support a hard time.

So to prove this theory I tried a different tact. Any opportunity I could think of I would contact online support and always be polite, complimentary and above always positive.

I am sure they flicked the Boom Switch as a result. I have taken down some monster pots ever since.................ROFLMAO.

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist throwing that one in;)

Truth be known I am always make a point of being polite, complementary and positive with online support as from time to time I end up been given the odd free tourney token. :)

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is this a joke or is it true? im being serious.

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
According to your graph the worst hand wins about 60% of the times. Isn't it more like 90%. I think you have to revise your graph.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! A visual aid! Great Chart! Gotta believe that. Great post!