Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miR-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking to purchase some chips and of course, like most people, I want to try and do so and get the best deal possible. I'm not a big fan of ebay, and really with all the chips for sale on ebay for the cheaper rates I figure there's got to be a site out there competing with something similar as far as rates?

Thanks in advance,

miR

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a couple of sites :)

Hi,
You might want to have a look at these places :

www.buycheappokerchips.com
www.simplypokerchips.com
www.pokerchips.com
www.elitepokerchips.com
www.cardroomsupply.com
www.pokernstuff.com

Hope you find what your looking for, alternatively you can go to yahoo and type in their search box 'poker chips" and it should give you a list of about 100,000 poker chip sites, mainly manufacturers so they come cheaper, or they are supposed to, lol.
Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

Poker Jill

Poker Jill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I do not like purchasing things online yet (I know I'm old fashioned), and I found a great set of 11.5g clay chips at Costco for a great price. I am not sure if they still have them, but I know it would be worth your while to check it out if there is one around you!

:marchmellI love this one!!:marchmell

bpazjr13

bpazjr13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i bought a really nice 1000 11.5g chip set off Ebay with a sweet case included for $35, but the kicker was shitty ..shipping was like $20...but they are so worth it

M

miR-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks what I've actually ended up doing is going through pokersourceonline - Not sure how many of you are familiar with this site but it seems like a pretty hard to beat deal. I've been in the market for a new poker site (as my thread about everest should explain) and PSO gives me that opportunity. Basically I have to deposit $100 into party poker, which gives me an instant $25 PLUS 50% deposit bonus if I use neteller - So I should end up with $175. I will have to play 250 raked hands mind you, but that shouldn't be hard as Party Poker's raked hand doesn't require pot contribution, you just have to be at the table.

Then, on top of that, PokerSourceOnline will ship me 500 11.5g dice chips for free because of my deposit.

I figure I was going to spend the $100 on chips anyways, this way, I get a chance to actually earn money with my purchase rather than just spending it.

Anyone had any experience with PSO? Seems pretty swank to me at this point!

Thanks for the advice,

Ryan

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're best bet is e-bay, bar none. I have purchased 3000 chips in three auctions on e-bay for much less than any poker chip site retailer out there. Also, I got mine with chip racks instead of a metal case. But I run live home tourneys catering up to 40 guys sometimes, so racks work better for me than cases do.

Also, yes watch the shipping charges as they can be unreal. It doesn't do any good to win an auction for 1000 chips for $20.00 then pay $95.00 for shipping. But if you pay attention, there are some amazing deals out there.

W

webber286

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ebay is the way to go. Got a 500 chip set 11.5 gram/steel case/2 decks for less than 5 bucks. The shipping was $30, but compare that with the same thing anywhere else and you'll pay way more.

c4rdsh4rk2004

c4rdsh4rk2004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'll buy mine on www.buypokerchips.com and i'll defenitely buy the "archetype" which are very expensive but very hot, i've search the net for hours and they all look the same except that one. They have 2 other sets that are not bad at all.

B

butcher33

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you buy chips you have to watch that they dont have "sharp" edges, because me & my friends bought some cheap ones and they're not so good.

M

miR-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah I've been trying to locate a good ebay deal but the shipping is outrageous with most of these dealers. Most want an additional $50 USD to ship to canada, and that's my problem being Canadian.

I missed a mint auction last night, hadn't logged in yet and the login took me over the auctions end - 1000 11.5g chips for $12.00 - Only $13.00 shipping.

Seems like you really have to watch though, wish I could search by shipping fees for this kinda stuff and set a bunch of auctions to watch that would make the process a heck of alot easier.

Thanks for the advice guys.

miR

A

Angel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently bought 500 piece clay set. I found the poker supplies section at pokerlistings.com to be very helpful. There are like 100 different vendors listed there. I went through quite a few.

www.wedoitallvegas.com
www.pokersupplycentral.com
www.apachepokerchips.com

plus most of those mentioned above. For my money most of them were pretty much the same, but I thought Apache had the highest quality chips. Hope that helps.

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Chips - History of Chips