Building BR with Freerolls

M

matt101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As I read through CC it seems that a bunch of you guys built your entire poker bankroll through freerolls. I'm really interested in how you guys did this. How often did you play freerolls? Once/twice a day? What percentage of the time did you cash in freerolls, and how big was the field?

I play 1 freeroll a day on Carbon where there are a few thousand people per tournament, and I have never cashed. (Iv'e probably played 25-30 times or so and made it to the final 100 a 5-6 times). My problem is that the blinds go up so quickly that I always feel I need to make a move and eventually bust on one of my "double-up" attempts. Any advice for cashing more on freerolls and what cash rate can you expect to have? I realize freerolls are a bit of a crapshoot.

Also, any suggested sites that offer nightly freerolls or freerolls with smaller fields would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, as always.

BetRaiser poker offers freerolls everyday with a guaranteed prize. The freerolls are like every couple of hours. They don't take rake either....so it's good if you want to build your bank roll

H

Hellboy42

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At present I have 80+ sites that I play. In an average week I probably play 150 -250 freerolls. In 2011 I earned just over $4000 and 90% of that was from freerolls. I'm not the best player by far but been playing now for 3 years and reasonably confident in my ability.
As some people have already mentioned private freerolls with small fields are probably the best way to build up the bankroll. If you want to win regurarly then you have to be organized and prepared to research sites and what offers are available. More than happy to offer any help to anyone looking for it.

A

AllInDom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been doing the same thing for a year, I even started a thread in the cardchat site Playing without deposit. I have one a few freerolls., but never able to build the bankroll.

Freeroll Passwords