brother can you spare a dime?

• Total voters
shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have fun with them, like I'll say something like "sure, I'll give you $1, but you have to do my windows first"or "Just a minute, I'll check my pockets.......here's a twenty, I'll leave it beside my comp, come and get it". and the funny thing is I actually put the 20 down on my desk in front of my comp.....lol

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D and the funny thing is I actually put the 20 down on my desk in front of my comp.....lol[/quote]

LMFAO :D :D :D :D

L

LiquidFire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like some wierd future in the 80's is upon us.

Back in the 80's I'd walk into a gas station and almost always have at least one or more of the downtown street kids ask me for change when I left. Never once did I ever think that someday there would be virtual pan handlers. In anycase the point is that I'd always give them my change. I guess I'm just that nice guy sucker... some of those guys on the highway were making bank doing that though. I wonder what a successful railbird nets? I wouldn't ever beg for such tiny money, but I try to never knock another man's hustle. I know some of you may think that it's horrible thing that they are doing, but at least they are asking. I've been robbed for a lot of money <to me it was> by people I thought were friends, people I've never met before, and I've fallen for the odd scam or so. Those are the people that disgust me. Maybe also the super rich that made their money by legal, but questionable means <tobacco companies come to mind>. I will admit I probably wouldn't give a railbird money though. Just cause I know they'd end up giving to someone I didn't like at the poker table LOL.
Isaac