BR Update

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, well as you well know, I've had alittle success in the BR department thx to 10 which I had one 3 weeks ago something like that on Carbon poker....

Well I must say 1 thing is for sure, I'm soooo Elated at the moment because this is a first for me....I got issues with TILT (No Doubt, we all don't)...Well I've realized the Key to TILT....Are you ready GOOSE-FAR-BAH, that's it....LOL

But really Here's the BR situation at the moment everyone...I've cashed out $1500 so far+I rebuilt the roll again:eek: ...I can't believe it at all myself...And I want to thx this forum, and it's players for posting there blogs....Because I realized one thing these Fine players all have in Common and that is they all go through bad streaks, yet they some how Prevail at the same time, they keep going, and for that you all really showed me how to deal with TILT...

SO THANK YOU CARDS CHAT, AND IT'S FINE PLAYERS

Now Just one question, wtf do I play at? This BR did'nt come from MTT's, It came from Rings:D ...So I'm lost seriously have no clue which way to approach the game, stick with the rings...Well like 1k came for MTT''s then I dropped that down by 600+ in MTTS from just having a bad run...Ventured over to 6max and just started EATING THEM....

FYI (I would've been at like 3600+ today but I made some real well calculated bluffs, but they made some well, not so good calls:p

With that plz tell me where to go with my game from this moment on....

Not bad for a Free-Roll win of $10 into this in about 3weeks:D

Last edited: