Are Bots Real

T

TrueBloodz07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there probably are bots out there for poker , but if they are profitable that's something else..
there are just too much parameters you have to look at. And bots have probably no variety at all in their game , so that's easy to exploit.

D

darth007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting feedback:

I believe people are SEVERELY underestimating the true bots...Yes they NOW do randomly CHAT....BOTS now even have TIME delays and QUICK bets or SLOW bets...NO they are no longer ABC....Yes they do SWITCH gears..Yes they play by a program, but that program is reading YOUR stats and selecting its play based on what beats YOU. Then will play completely different against someone else...I'm worried about them to be honest...Only because I know where the Bots are going, how advanced they have become.....respect thy enemy. The war is won before the battle is fought...Reconizing them is key. How do you reconize a bot? Some posters hit the nail on the head:

1. They sit out allot
2. They are on multiple tables
3. Most do not Chat back, but some will......
4. Most are not advanced enough to switch up time of bets, but allot are.
5. BETTING PATTERNS are most indicative...Meaning you will see them enter a pot and then fold out to any bet over 5BB....IF you see someone entering the pot allot and then Folding to any bet like that OR they bet heavy and just Fold to Raise ..ALSO many have connectivity issues ie. there scrapper did not pick up the table correctly, there setting are off...this will force them to take almost all the time as the bot trys to reconnect to the table, so they constantly are using the max time allowed and then getting a bet in or going INACTIVE allot due to TIME running out, then there right in on the next hand.
6. Know the games they like.....6max DON...6max cash...MTT under$10 buy in....SNG micro.....if your playing a 6 max DON or 6max cash under 25NL, you have a bot at your table.

I could talk all day about it....but my point is mainly that bots are far more advanced now and getting even more...I know of several botters who are clearing 30K plus a year as pure profit , no rake or anything...about a year ago a big advancement in bots happened when coders were really getting HEM states coded correctly so the bot can play against your stats. Im worried about them. Its harder to bet them off their hands...Its harder to identify them especially when they Chat back at you. There bot scraper reads your chat to them and the codes kicks off a response BUT they are limited to such Chat commands as : NH (nice hand).....YES....NO..and "LOL".....

Well good luck..

D

darth007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bots is easy money???? I think it's easier to play against the rookie who have not opredeleniya how to play and are not used to the online poker ! 't it ?or may be I am wrong ?

You are VERY correct....I'd take a Rook , Newb any day over a TRUE bot. (meaning a bot coding by a decent poker player who took the time to learn the code)

Calling Stations still pay me off..
Fish pay me off...
Bots used to pay me off, but they changing and not so much. BUT the calling stations and Fish STILL pay me off consistently. So I do not target Bots anymore. If I catch a hand with one and its c-betting me down, unless I have nuts, I'm out. Where as with a calling station, I am more likely to suck them out and with a Fish, I'll just TAG them to death.