bodog new look

P

pakk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog running a new soft ware it look good imao i dont play 2 much at other site let me know how it compare to other site what u guys think?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should try forming coherent thoughts as well as begin using more punctuation (other than just one at the end of a run-on string of words).

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should try forming coherent thoughts as well as begin using more punctuation (other than just one at the end of a run-on string of words).

My thoughts exactly. It's called grammar, it's not that difficult to implement.

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does their new look still include the suited flops that hit every other hand and become 4 flushes on the river?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know I thought I'd love it, but so far I'm pretty disappointed.

One of the main reasons I haven't cashed out and moved to Stars is because I like the old layout of Bodog. But I did have winning NL session early for the first time in a month.. lol

Oh well, I might not stay there much longer.

Oh and the seven card stud tables are terrible. They put the hole cards on the right and up cards on the left. It's annoying.

shoosT

shoosT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I still think that the new layout is slick, and better than the old one.

I love how the spotlight moves from player to player as it's their turn. Just seems to suit the layout nicely.

Is it possible to directly transfer bodog cash to pokerstars, btw?

Last edited:
arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I not see this new layout? lol

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me either ark , I played yesterday in the cc buy in and didn't notice anything different. got the email saying it was changed , and now this , so I better check again .

I don't understand why people want to cash out and move to ps , I like ps too , but I want money on all three sites I play at , not just one .

A

ayasak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u have to re-install the program to get the new look.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its alright, I think I like the old BoDog better, who ever game them this design or "recommended" it, must have been drunk.
Bodog still acts up on my laptop so it didn't help me any.....I mainly use them to bed on stuff anyway..

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it just me or is this new look a lot more jerky and laggy than the old? I'm like the guy above, I thought I'd like it but I'm disappointed, tbh I didn't think it needed changing as the old one was simple but very slick and playable.

Kerope

Kerope

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's growing on me...

What I liked about the old interface is I tweaked it to death.
I made my own custom card backs, chips, and sounds.

The sounds work with the new interface fine.

They used to used bmp for the cards and chips, now they use an emf file, which when I edit just screws up the interface. Cards show up sideways, and transpareny is not working when I edit the files.

So I'll stick with what they give me until I figure it out.

But in all, I kind of like the the layout when playing one table.
When multi tableing, the layout in the main is a little distracting as it's a bit more "busy"

N

NJ08512

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new interface seems OK but ...

The new interface seems OK but I think it is missing a major feature. The ability to resize the window.

I like to almost fill the screen with the table top. I usually play one game at a time.

As a GUI designer, having worked with the technology that Bodog uses for many years, the implementation of resizing is not a difficult task.

Kerope

Kerope

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed. I would love to be able to maximize the bodog interface full screen.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I gotta say that AA looks pretty on that new interface, but I still prefer the old one. Oh well, moving to Stars within a week or so anyway.

Homey Jeromey

Homey Jeromey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the old look better. Also I use the (pre) check box and call box which I have never had trouble. The new look had called raises I had not intended to make. Breaking the habit is somewhat difficult.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada