Bluffing, If genitals could talk

D

d33nyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like knowing when someone is bluffing is like having a super power to hear the opposite sex's genitals talk. For me poker is like getting girls, you play your game, tight aggressive, and look for signals, hair touching licking lips or betting patterns online or body language in live tables. But when some one bluffs to steal blinds for example on the bubble or short stacked late tourney, its what gets you the girl or wins the pot.
Imagine chatting a girl at the bar, and before wasting any money on her you could hear her meow meow talking, like I want you, or complete rejection NO, eg I am bluffing or I'm holding the nuts. How much would I get laid right! Like I'd already know which chick was digging me you get.
Is there any way to improve this bluff radar, playing online is sometimes difficult to follow a players betting patterns. I feel live poker I get better reads cos I'm good with girls and can read male and female body language well. How can I improve my online bluffdar? Especially on the bubble or late tourney?
Please excuse me example but its the only way I can explain via my understanding!

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An original comparison !!! Online bluffing flair comes only with experience.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

sorry buddy, but comparing poker bluff to flirting, i don't think you understand poker or women. are two opposites that you don't attract. poker is a game and women are a delight.

volume_up

content_copy

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don’t know if you want to say by flirting “submarine skill” is to catch the opponent, but flirting in its true sense will not help you in poker, on the contrary, you will become a fish:)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing online is very different from playing live. I believe that in order to determine bluff opponents playing online, you need to play with this opponent regularly, every day or week. For example, I understand very well the bluff of my opponents who are members of our community and with whom I meet every day at the tables.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone explain to me the meaning of posting such strange messages ??? .... what are they for, and what's the point ??? ..... I do not understand. Personally, it reminds me more of spam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 7
FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

sorry buddy, but comparing poker bluff to flirting, i don't think you understand poker or women. are two opposites that you don't attract. poker is a game and women are a delight.

volume_up

content_copy

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Personally, it reminds me more of spam ......

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey
I also like your comparison, you have a good imagination, but I agree with the above, flirting and bluffing in poker is a slightly different psychology