Blogs

2-7MakesMeRaise

2-7MakesMeRaise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iv seen alot about blogs lately !
What is the full point of them? Is there good things about having one?
Just wondering if any of you guys have one and what kind of contents do you put in it? Also where do you make one?

Im sure I read the other day that blogging is good because it gives you something to do if your on tilt:D

Thanx for any comments or advice :)

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just say no.
I vote yes. I have fun with mine and I try to post varied content like my poker progress, music videos, FTP mods, news & sports stories, etc.

The point of a blog is that it's yours and you can do as you want with it.

2-7MakesMeRaise

2-7MakesMeRaise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey MrSticker

Hey MrSticker, I looked at your blog yesterday to see how to do a custom background?
It seems everybody is way ahead of me in terms of technology:(
Is there no simple way of just getting my image off google behind?
Im worried that I will end up at a table with no seats and just my picture with a few sounds:eek:

Thanx

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey MrSticker, I looked at your blog yesterday to see how to do a custom background?
Im worried that I will end up at a table with no seats and just my picture with a few sounds:eek:

Thanx
Sorry. Since the latest updates to the Full Tilt software, XML editing is a requirement. There's no simpler way. But don't worry about the other graphics. They are separate files that aren't touched during the procedure.

The only thing more I can say is that the instructions on my blog have been fully proven to be successful by a few different people.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iv seen alot about blogs lately !
What is the full point of them? Is there good things about having one?
Just wondering if any of you guys have one and what kind of contents do you put in it? Also where do you make one?

Im sure I read the other day that blogging is good because it gives you something to do if your on tilt:D

Thanx for any comments or advice :)

Good Blog. Can I quote you in my Blog and Twitter you? Are you on Farm Town at Facebook; I will send you a peach!!

T

ted80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish they weren't called blogs...makes me feel icky

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanx
1) You are not from England, good timplay tho.
2) You are exactly right that is where you will end up. :rolleyes::eek:

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm paranoid

I'm a paranoid person and hate myspace and all that crap... Its like opening your life to everyone out there... Why do that?

Anyway nah hate blogs and myspace/facebook etc.

My Two Cents,
Moe:cool:

ericgarner118

ericgarner118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By and large they aren't very useful. Usually, Not a lot of other people are going to read them, but it's there for you. You can do as you wish with it. Having one for poker can be kinda cool if you keep up with it and keep your progress. if you come back to some of your first post in a year or two, they could be interesting. You could always just give one a shot and if you don't like it, no harm no foul.

J

jonnyb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Check http://www.right2bet.net for a good site/blog about how the EU is screwing the gambling industry and stopping punters getting proper freedom of choice. Also check http://www.thenakedpetition.com for a slightly less thoughtful version of the same thing, but with an extremely tasty girl on it!

Now, if only more blogs allowed you to sign the bodies of beautiful women...

K

KevinLush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blogs are one of the big up-and-coming trends right now. They are super easy to use and can actually be strongly followed if the topic is found interesting. Come up with a good niche related to poker and start blogging. If its good, people will come.

2-7MakesMeRaise

2-7MakesMeRaise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, so I finally decided to make a blog at blogspot.

Anybody know how to use an image off fulltilt and put it on there?

I wanted to get a picture of my cashier on there so I can look back at it when I had nothing:D actually, is that a good idea with people seeing my adress and email etc? Anyway I will also be wanting to upload screen shots and stuff also !

1 more thing- How do you get a nice little picture in your header?

Any help at all about blogs id be grateful for :)

L

Lonsdaleite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read Daniel Negreanu's blog and sometimes I read his twitters. Anyone else read a well known pros blog?