Blog crosspost: 6-seater SnG strategy

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Total posts
I just thought I'd crosspost this blog entry since it's a strategy post; something I don't usually do in the blog.

The strategy in the post is based on the way I play. By no means is it the 'right' way of playing a 6-seater SnG, but if I do say so myself, I've had solid success with the 6-seaters, and I think that my strategy is definitely an efficient way of taking these buggers down.

Enjoy, and feel free to make any comments, or arguments.

https://www.cardschat.com/blog/11/03/sit-and-go-strategy-6-seaters/https://www.cardschat.com/blog/11/03/sng-strategy-6-seaters/

I'm going to write a strategy on 9 and 10-seaters in the future, but as my mind is completely set on 6-seaters at the moment, I'm going to wait until I'm done my SnG challenge until I do.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Total posts
Chuck, you link doesn't take me anywhere. I am capable of finding it, but I just thought I would let you know. :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Total posts
Chuck, you link doesn't take me anywhere. I am capable of finding it, but I just thought I would let you know. :)

Really? It works for me :confused:

Well for those interested, just click the blog tab at the top right :)

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Yes, the link`s faulty. But it`s a great post. :)

Edit: Damn, and you just cost me. I just got creamed in the ring game I`m playing because I was reading your strategy post and not paying attention. I called with my two pair. Should have known that villain hit his set, if I`d been watching better.

Last edited:
Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Link worked for me but maybe you have got it fixed since gords post. Never played a 6 seater but might try after I read the blog. As long as no Chucks are seated.:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
The link worked for me.

I am glad you posted that because I have always played 10 person sng's at Paradise and then in recent months 9 person at other sites. However there are times I don't really want to commit that much time to a sng so have contemplated playing the 6 person. I actually tried a couple and made it to bubble both times. In both cases I was short stacked and got bullied out.

I will try a few more and see if your advice helps me.

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Feel free to add comments on the blog itself too guys.

Great blog post Chucky :)

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Feel free to add comments on the blog itself too guys.

Great blog post Chucky :)

um..... how does one comment on the blog?:eek:

I click comment but it wants me to log into something other than CC.

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Yea I think you need to register on the blog. Unfortunately there is no way of using your login for CC forums to get onto the CC blog.