BLACK TUESDAY

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would make a good poll; Which freedom would you choose guns or poker?

You shouldn't have to pick freedoms.

Governments are corrupt and the people sworn to defend them are just pawns in their game.

We don't really matter to them, just a commodity.

S

Shanek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at this guy cheering on the Euro-cucks. His comment wasnt funny but rather a pathetic display of a slave to the EU disguised as an enlightened condemnation of America. Don't the euros have some Brussels ball washing to do? I will take the guns, drugs, and poker.
I'm not cheering him on I was cracking up over his comment/joke uk a joke things that make people laugh ...don't get all butt hurt orver some comment ...beside if u feel like that say it to the guy that posted it not me for understanding a joke.......bet ur real fun at partys

S

Shanek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would make a good poll; Which freedom would you choose guns or poker?
think I would go with poker I'm not really one that cares for guns ..not m cup of tea

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think I would go with poker I'm not really one that cares for guns ..not m cup of tea

I was going to reply to your prior post until I saw this post and realized that it would be an exercise in futility. I sincerely envy the oblivious. Conductor cue up "Nearer, my God, to Thee" as the speds are sinking the ship.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack