Black Friday. Do you remember

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that day, i was in a asia bistro with my laptop playing some hands and talked to a non poker guest about the security of the money in the big online poker rooms (he asked me some questions). I just said, this poker money is safe, the only thing to worry about (potential stealers) are hackers or the government, this is true and almost funny ... and then i saw in our german forum the news, the FBI or DOJ has besmirched the bigger websites with their signs...

lois505

lois505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is very sad story, because i lost many online poker friends, they come from usa

E

Exotic08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, worst day ever. I'm in NY, so my options are pretty limited. Can't wait for the day stars comes back the US!

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was grinding as i had been for years when it happened. it was a sad sad day but on a good note when it comes back the sea of fish will be extremely plentiful

R

rocksolid124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had JUST won a tourney like two nights prior, thankfully paid off all my backers for that stake on another site the day prior, and then I wake up the next day and everything is locked.

I had hoped it was just some technical error, but nope...we all know what happened after that :(

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,I remember and I also remember many online poker rooms that went out of business.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a day where one called or wrote to friends on msn to see if he could enter the room because you could not get the news and then I just thought my funds though not many had recently removed a good amount.

Antonio22777

Antonio22777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I remember clearly , I remember that day trying to log in and can't , I also remember not getinf my 250 $ lol , apprantly full tilt mailed me last year about payment and I forgot all my info so I'm screwed lol , I'll never forget Black Friday just like sept 11th

I had a similar problem.I did know my old password and ID but my email had changed so i contacted the following.

"" Claims Administrator ""
Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com
(866) 250-2640

I also had to claim my bankroll from poker stars but they had me a check for the full amount within 6 weeks.Full Tilt sent me a check for full amount earlier this year.lol...I don't know why FT took so long but its not an isolated incident. Try the email or number above.Never know you still may be able to recover.

Antonio22777

Antonio22777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a horrible day as everyone else has expressed. I think USA poker is on its way back and its coming strong and fast. I can't wait to get back to Poker Stars.. I have been out of online poker since that horrible day up until last month.So i feel very lucky and pleased to have at least a few places to play poker online.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i remember it well, wish i could forget, still remember the domain seized screens

carloskmargo

carloskmargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember being in college and went to open the pokerstars lobby and did not open then I got into the news to find out what day, and I crashed with the news that closed platforms (PokerStars, fulltiltpoker, ultimated bet, bet adsolute) and if I'm not mistaken also was involved platform "texas dolly" doyle room.

It was hard for many of us when we had money on multiple platforms, thankfully it was recovered pokerstars, but bad for the people who had money on multiple platforms fully closed and taking home the money of many people!

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack