Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chole

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One good question is if the government had the ability all along to shut us out of these sites so easily what took them so long to do it? I really can't figure out their mindset.

This country is in a financial trouble big time, so instead of making poker legal on the internet like it already is in the rest of the world they shut it down.

The end result is that many people will loose very badly needed income, many people will be forced to break the law and go to illegal cardrooms because they don't live near any legal ones. A lot more $$$ will have to be spent on gasoline to get to a poker room making foreign sources even richer and taking that money out of our economy. A lot of people that can't get around will have to give up the game they love and occupies much of their other wise boring life.

I saw a good video on Youtube about Black Friday... -

jonjonR

jonjonR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know its incredible... how dumb could the government be. They choose to shut it down now after all this time. Why should they care so much about poker. Dont they have better work to do? or policies to straighten out?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They needed to gather evidence that these companies were committing a "crime" hence the money laundering, check fraud, and whatever other charges they pulled out of their rear ends.

LMAO and what Drew said below.

Last edited:
D

DREW0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They waited until they had the russian/austrailian canary singing his heart out and spilling all the evidence they needed to make this work.

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shame really, spend a year or two building a roll, one and off. A lot of my time but move on I suppose.

C

chole

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They knew what was happening from day one. If not how did I!!!

The big crime was committed in 2006, why did they have to sneak the bill by in the middle of the night on the tail end of a Ports bill that had nothing to do with this issue.

Games like that are absurd!!! The people that are suppose to represent our interests are bigger crooks than anyone...

Last edited:
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The big crime was committed in 2006, why did they have to sneak the bill by in the middle of the night on the tail end of a Ports bill that had nothing to do with this issue.
It happens more often than you think, that was no where near the first time that's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack