And yea they are now well known free rolls I can see lol

300+ players now :D Glad i jumped on the band wagon quick haha

gmuballer111

gmuballer111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i haven't earned many points what a bummer :/ in the tourney with over 900 people top 10 get it

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same here. 5:30et start. Got my goulashes and Bermuda shorts on. :p

:icon_salu

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the one i played on had over a 1000 and 10 are paid the ticket, very tough, but i hope cards chatters do well in this...

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was gonna try to play the one at 5:30 et but I dont see it on Lock. What platform are you guys playing it from ? Also where does it list the points required for the restricted ones. I didnt see that listed in the lobby.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was gonna try to play the one at 5:30 et but I dont see it on Lock. What platform are you guys playing it from ? Also where does it list the points required for the restricted ones. I didnt see that listed in the lobby.

Black Chip

-

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand the free games, but that points stuff is incomprehensible to me!! At any rate, top ten getting entries 3x a day for a month plus the points games is a hellova huge field for that final game

calicard

calicard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The party of the first part agrees to remunerate the party of the second part, only as it refers to sub part C and is accompanied by a signature verification as to the agreement between party D and F on a form 228F.875

:icon_salu

You did not request to join in pig latin. Seriously though they have points and free ones the free ones are the ones with the big F by them. In English the F is in English.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The merge Booster promo

Lordy, never again!! I did the free one at 5:30 today. It lasted 5 1/2 hours. five and a half MISERABLE hours. I'd rather have a root canal!! It's a good thing I won this time cause i'd never do it again. I suggest the rest of you wait till the end of the month to try for this. By then everyone will have a ticket already. Something like 8 tournaments a day = 80 entrants a day winning = 2400 players in that final tournament. Almost midnight, I've been playing poker for 12 hours str8. GOING TO BED

ps, couldn't find the thread Deb made originally on this promo or I'da put this there. If you want to move it to there that is fine.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I saw one of the restricted games last night while browsing the Black Chip lobby getting ready to start, so I thought I would check to see if I had made enough points to play. I did, so I reg'd and won a ticket. :D About 190 players I think. Ended up in like...4th place (should have taken a screen shot, but meh lol)? Anyway, that part doesn't matter. What does matter is that once you get down to the 10 players that get tickets, the game keeps going. Kind of annoying that it doesn't just stop there. But anywho, I'm in!

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw one of the restricted games last night while browsing the Black Chip lobby getting ready to start, so I thought I would check to see if I had made enough points to play. I did, so I reg'd and won a ticket. :D About 190 players I think. Ended up in like...4th place (should have taken a screen shot, but meh lol)? Anyway, that part doesn't matter. What does matter is that once you get down to the 10 players that get tickets, the game keeps going. Kind of annoying that it doesn't just stop there. But anywho, I'm in!

Congrats... Restricted games are definitely the way to get into this thing. Doesn't take many points to qualify for the restricted freerolls and it significantly cuts down the field size that you have to wade your way through.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So who is playing in this thing? Of course today turns out that it's gonna be a super busy one with people stopping by off and on, so I won't get to play this like I would like! Grrr! Not that I don't want to see the people...just why today? lol

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in. Good luck to all but that $5k is mine, ALL MIIIINE!!

dwbrown7680

dwbrown7680

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried for the whole week to get into this thing, playing the restricted games and the freerolls and just ran like dog poop....no dice :( Good luck to those that are in it tho!

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Qualified Friday while playing the Carbon cardschat buyin. I only tried the satellites 3 times and made the top 10 out of 2609 playas :congrats:Gl today :congrats:

calicard

calicard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 sit outs at my table. my old table I'm out gl everyone else

Last edited:
B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out already. Ran QQ into AA and 4 bet shoved instead of flatting. A on the flop and I'm out. Good luck to all those still in.

There were lots of sit outs on my table too. Really annoying. Most of these guys play better when they're sitting out.

J

jys345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm new to this site and just installed BlackChip Poker. I see the upcoming free-rolls and they say "for eligible CardsChat members". Could anyone please explain what that means? Thanks :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm new to this site and just installed BlackChip Poker. I see the upcoming free-rolls and they say "for eligible CardsChat members". Could anyone please explain what that means? Thanks :)

All the info is in the first post here. Welcome to CardsChat.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management