Billionaire investor thinks Poker players are patsys...:-)

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after reading all your replies in this thread i feel that you are probably one of those players who refuse to lay down a pair in weak position no matter what, you know kinda stubborn. same thing been said different ways forever

LOL Be Careful.... Making statements to/about the whole CC community will you get you lit up around here.

SyKoChiller

SyKoChiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally disagree with Warren's statement. OLP is really not much different then "playing" the stock market. Whether it the DOW or S&P or any other global financial institution; one purchases a stock speculating the value will rise a given amount over a given time. Not much different than speculating what cards your opponent holds.

wydejim

wydejim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i disagree as will.
its no different playing live ether.
players with bad or weak hands just wont go away.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if warren played poker he would be the biggest angle shooting bum hunter

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally disagree with Warren's statement. OLP is really not much different then "playing" the stock market. Whether it the DOW or S&P or any other global financial institution; one purchases a stock speculating the value will rise a given amount over a given time. Not much different than speculating what cards your opponent holds.

i disagree as will.
its no different playing live ether.
players with bad or weak hands just wont go away.

Did either of you actually read the thread, or just stop at the OP?

P

pokerdave77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread has to be a level, lol.

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it'll be fun to see warren going up against the corporation, ala andy beal style. he'll definitely bust them all over time given the size of his roll
If he's bad at the game then all he's gonna accomplish is handing them a ton of cash like Andy Beal did. I mean MAYBE he can goad them into running short-rolled and get lucky, but that's about the only way he could win. And if he's good enough at manipulation to do that then he's probably not that bad at the game anyway...