Big One for One Drop >>> Winner

M

misko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really. I mean, it really depends on the dynamic between the both players. From what I saw in the reports they had been involved in numerous pots before. Chances are Sam Trickett is going to be folding a ton there when she shoves because he's light and even when called I mean, she does hold AK it's not exactly "bad" just purely based on it being a $1m tournament. He wanted to fold KK or at least considered it so I'm pretty sure he's going to be folding QQ and AK there to so can't be bad it was just unlucky for Vanessa he was literally at the top of his range.

She had 130bb/the bay in is 1 million and she shove whit AK.I love Vanessa but for me that was too much.
I dont agree when you say that Trickett is going to fold qq on that spot,maybe against Seidel but against Vanessa...
She was not unlucky but to much agressive.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really. I mean, it really depends on the dynamic between the both players. From what I saw in the reports they had been involved in numerous pots before. Chances are Sam Trickett is going to be folding a ton there when she shoves because he's light and even when called I mean, she does hold AK it's not exactly "bad" just purely based on it being a $1m tournament. He wanted to fold KK or at least considered it so I'm pretty sure he's going to be folding QQ and AK there to so can't be bad it was just unlucky for Vanessa he was literally at the top of his range.

Yarly.

With the logic you are putting forth here people could just 4b/5b shove all the time and talk about running into the top of ranges...and then how people made bad calls with QQ.

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why was Paul Newey's name in orange? Is he considered a poker player? He's terrible.

Winner Poker