Best/Worst day of the week for online poker

K

Kibic1302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the worst are the weekends. Most players and it is not a good solution, eg in MTT

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday best day by far..better tournaments and more fish weekend players. Worst day, for me, is Tuesday, don't know any good tournament this day.

R

redsox62axe

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to do well early mornings and friday saturday nights....like many others I dont seem to do well on Sundays

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst day is probably Fridays. Company always stop by, then its bye bye to my chips.

gattusoleon

gattusoleon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i lose 60 usd in a 3 hands

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saturday for me is the best day, sunday is the worst but I don't think I have a good enough information for that to be accurate. Also, I do shift work so days off vary as do times of day. So many variables, I'd say the best day would be the ones where my hands hit and theirs don't.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:eek: really the time to get a concept that there are days when nothing works out for you at the poker tables where you always vc favorite in the hands AA, KK, QQ loses to marginal hands and nothing's right

O

OGslikrick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sundays on Bovada are crazy days.

Thats where most of the action is for MTT (Sunday 100k + 40k) and cash games galore.

+1

Bovada has a lot of fishing on Sundays. Maybe I'm the chum that the fish eat on before the sharks eat us all. Naw

Martinez

Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel the first seven days of every week are my worst, after that I'm just fine lol.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know about day of the week, but I usually have better luck earlier in the day ...

Jackdaclown

Jackdaclown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking Sat and Sun are the worst days for me also. During the week I am always in positions where I am able to build my stack, but these weekends are like war and I have to battle much harder and play a much tighter game to increase my stack as the tourney rolls along. It's game time!!

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best is probably Sunday because of all the special tournaments that day, worst maybe Wednesday?

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think worst -saturday,sunday
a lot of people dont work,play poker - but chek ur good cards with 36 or 25
i loose a lot of time with aq or aj
midle of the week is ok - players wait for beter hand dont play creazy poker
but is only my opinion

J

jarzi85

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me most often manage to be this Tuesday. I do not know if it's a curse, but I have a terrible bad luck

S

sekinhuh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the worst days for me are at the end of the week, mainly friday. i think that's because that's when i'm more tired

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as I said the worst Sunday :)
from Wednesday to Saturday I collected bankroll on pokerstars :) Saturday I had the $ 70 i ..;) awful Sunday from 8 am to 11.30 am lost everything playing only sit n go. rate (too big - I know) because I played the $ 7 and a couple of stupid decisions ...
so-so for me the worst is definitely Sunday