Best way to make a free bankroll?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to give you one piece of advice about the bonuses at the poker rooms about which they wrote here but did not warn you that you would need to play bonuses at tournaments with buy-in or cash tables. You need to know this in case you add freeroll winnings to these bonuses and then withdraw money. So bonus money you will not be allowed to withdraw.On some sites they even make you win back bonus money and only then give you the opportunity to withdraw the money won. Therefore, I never take bonuses and do not use codes. This is a trap for the unknowing.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game selection -
start with some Freeolls and with winnings play slowly move up the ladder always leaving you money for the next game .
Some take the whole winnings of there Freeoll and put it all into the next game and it works for them
So best is do what works for you where you are a winning player !

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls at 888 are the best way for starting your free bankroll

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Our freerolls are the best way to make bankroll.I finished 2nd yesterday.Thanks,, cardschst.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way to make a free bankroll is to play freerolls. Many beginner players are not serious play in freerolls. Here the main thing is to be patient and learn to play poker.

B

BobcatFreeway

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am trying to do the same thing and I think these freerolls will be the best way, I just have to meet the requirements first.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any tips?

:confused::confused::):D

There is only one way, this is a game on freerolls, but it is very difficult, a lot of players and very small prize money, but if you are lucky enough to take the first place a couple of times, you can create a good bankroll

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play lots of freerolls, have patience and then someday, not so long, in a galaxy far far away, you will have a decent bankroll :D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any tips?

:confused::confused::):D
A great way to raise a bankroll is to play freeroll
cardschat tournaments - and then try your skills in other tournaments more expensive or in a cash game, cardschat freerolls are a very good way to raise a bankroll because there are a small number of players and you can often get prizes, or as many poker rooms offer to replenish your balance and get different bonuses and raise a bankroll there!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bite the bullet and deposit. Building something from nothing can be a long painful process. Get some money on and go from there. Stay with in BRM and move it up.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best way is to always be patient and disciplined. I think these are the key factors for building a bankroll.

moulan7

moulan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best I can say is enjoy the game and play with care.
If you enjoy it and you have fun playing it, make a small investment. like 10$-100$ depending on what you can afford. Look at it like an entertainment.
Give some study, play meaningful, make reasonable decisions, follow BR management, give your best. It 's a game, so it's more enjoyable when you learn it better and you care to play good.
I'm sure that if you do these your possibilities to do well and make a small profit will be 100%, because really at the micro levels people don't do any of that and many new or bad players play them all the time.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find a sponsor, make your first deposit and get a bonus and free tickets to participate in tournaments :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what limit you play on, the best way to build a bankroll is to have an advantage over most of your opponents.
There is only one way to improve your skill: play a lot and learn a lot.
Having worked with almost 100 low-limit students in the past, I came to the conclusion that the main barrier that prevents a person from going forward is ignorance of fundamental things.
You don't need to be the greatest poker player to beat microlimits. Not even close to necessary.
But you need a clear understanding of the basic things:

which hands and positions should be played;
when 3-bet, and when just call;
what size of bets should I use on pre-flop and post-flop;
when to bet for the value, and when to bluff on the postflop;
understanding how to take small banks from weak rivals.
And so on.

All these points are perfectly covered in numerous poker books, articles and videos dedicated to playing at low limits. Poker forums, YouTube videos, and streams can also be useful when you're learning the basics. But perhaps the most effective way is to learn from a coach.
So there are many different ways to improve your poker skills. And it's definitely a good idea to spend (read "invest") some of your free time to learn the fundamental principles and concepts of playing poker.
This is because you will never start increasing your limits and you will never see your bankroll increase rapidly if you make basic mistakes at the poker table. And even if you manage to climb the limits at a very slow pace, at higher limits these disadvantages will affect the quality of your game even more, as your opponents will be more experienced and aggressive.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls, of course. You don't have to pay anything, but you always win a lot of experience, becoming a better and consistent player. Oh, and you always have a chance to win, but i think that isn't the most important thing.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say the best way to make a free bankroll is to play as many freerolls as you can and to be site agnostic. Once you're heavily rolled for a real money game (let's say 50-100 buy-ins) then play those games at high volume until you're rolled for the next higher up one that you intend to play. It's a tough grind but if you enjoy poker and you have the discipline there's money to be made

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think try the Americas Cardroomon freerolls.Now it's much easier to build a bankroll there. In the past, there were $ 10 freerolls, now $ 50 ! But the best option is CC freerolls!

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start playing alot of freerolls on various pokersites.
Every month their will be bigger freerolls, make sure not to miss these.
Also on Facebook there are alot of pages where they share passwords, that's usefull too.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to do free Bankroll, you are in the right forum, with all the tournaments offered by CardsChat you should not have problems to start building bankroll.

The majority will recommend playing additional free tournaments offered by poker rooms, to gradually raise money for the bankroll, but in general I do not recommend it because you need to invest a lot of time to raise money and discipline to not spend it.

The most optimal way to build bankroll is to deposit a small amount and start playing at the lowest levels NL2 / NL5 or tournaments with buy-in of $ 1 to $ 3.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing on ACR make sure you check out all the freerolls under the private tab. You usually have to join, or get passwords via twitch or such, but genearlly the game is much better

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In almost every room there are many free freerolls with real prize or tournament dollars. So from them and spin on the satellites with the entrance to more expensive tournaments. In the future, play in bigs, knockouts and bounty tournaments. Look carefully, there are always opportunities. It all depends on your successful game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Freerolls will help you build a bankroll without any financial risks.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management