Best thing about poker is?

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Competition, The skillfull tables, Big hands, Nutted Boards, Big Pots, Chiplead, Final Table, UpSwing, Luck, Flopped Nut Flush, Daily Quads:wavey:

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That anyone no matter what their background if they study and play enough can become one of the best to play.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People from different backgrounds come together.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just commenting on reading the thread title....

obviously the best thing about poker is winning money, outclassing and owning your opponents and getting lucky if you need to :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best is when I get into the prize zone and get results, but for me it would be even better if they removed the late registration for 2 hours and set it for 30 minutes in big tournaments and it would be possible to get into prizes faster and get good results, and so I'm happy with everything!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The opportunity to get money without working, and at the same time to have fun. But it's very bad that you can lose so I prefer freerolls, because they do not lose anything, but you can get good money.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
adrenaline is the best thing in poker :)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best thing for me is learm yourself to have discipline,be in focus ,control your emotions and have self confidence....

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing about poker is the ability to have fun and make money at the same time :D.

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The adrenaline rush is priceless best feeling ever

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best thing about poker is that you win the maximum amount of tournaments and be respected for it.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion about the best thing about poker, I can tell you in the things I learned in poker.
In poker the same chace that you have to win and to lose, although many have not seen this more is true, in the same way that you can win a lot by having a pair of AA or a three of any cards, you can lose a lot in that move.
So to answer the best thing about poker, we have to think about the worst thing about poker. The best thing in poker is the possibility of making lots of money in a short time and the worst thing and losing a lot of money in a short time.