Best reactions to poker loss (funny thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,

I've wanted to share a funny and entertaining video today and open a light and fun discussion about it.

This is a video compilation with all sorts of great reactions to poker loss, not all are about tilt moments, so watch it and let us know what you think, which one you liked the most and...what other poker loss reactions you can share from your own poker experience, whether a tournament or your home cash game...

Let's start this day with a smile :)

Enjoy!

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Classic Blowup

While I defend him as having largely cleaned up his act, back in the day, Phil Hellmuth owned the flaming meltdown. Possibly the very best was in season two of the old "Poker After Dark." When eliminated Hellmuth went completely off the rails. Host Shana Hiatt, normally a solid professional, had to fight the giggles during the bust-out interview.:rolleyes: At the same time, the camera caught the generally stoic Phil Ivey laughing uncontrollably. :D

I used to carry this clip on my phone because it was so funny. It's well worth looking up.

Cheers!

R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I defend him as having largely cleaned up his act, back in the day, Phil Hellmuth owned the flaming meltdown. Possibly the very best was in season two of the old "Poker After Dark." When eliminated Hellmuth went completely off the rails. Host Shana Hiatt, normally a solid professional, had to fight the giggles during the bust-out interview.:rolleyes: At the same time, the camera caught the generally stoic Phil Ivey laughing uncontrollably. :D

I used to carry this clip on my phone because it was so funny. It's well worth looking up.

Cheers!

I think I know what you mean...if I'm not mistaken, what you're talking about is in this video, it's the second clip after 0:34 minutes, great stuff!

Let me know if that's what you meant :)

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I know what you mean...if I'm not mistaken, what you're talking about is in this video, it's the second clip after 0:34 minutes, great stuff!

Let me know if that's what you meant :)

Yes, that's the one. Unfortunately, it cuts away before we see Ivey cracking up. :D Much to his credit Hellmuth really has cleaned up his act.

Cheers!

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jaja nice videos

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did enjoy the video I can understand in the main event for 6-7 days playing so well than boom bang a 2 or 3 outer crushes you arggg

R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that's the one. Unfortunately, it cuts away before we see Ivey cracking up. :D Much to his credit Hellmuth really has cleaned up his act.

Cheers!

Yes, Hellmuth is more relaxed these days....this leaves me no new material for more funny videos, but we'll manage :)

You could have seen how he became a cool and great guy at the wsop Main Event this year, totally different Hellmuth.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and compliments, I appreciate it a lot and will happily share more and more great and entertaining videos with you in this amazing and fun forum at all times...so check them out and enjoy!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.