Which The Best Quality a Poker Player Can Have?

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be smart,passion money offcourse

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, an understanding of position and how to use it, and most importantly(in my opinion anyway) bankroll management.

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first thing is to have patience , and second a poker player must have the ability to control their emotions when on a poker table

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
perseverance, patience, intelligence, intuition!

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think is patience, something that I sometimes don't have, but patience and be good under pressure are the best ones in my opinion .

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
patience is necessary, but read is what makes you better than others

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think nowadays it would be to be able to think outside the box. Trying new things.Not going with the norm

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quality player need to know to play on position,when is time to bluff,also fold some good hand,need to be inteligente....

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is definitely good, learning position play and the age old..... KNOW when to HOLD and KNOW when to FOLD. As in life though - different qualities make for varied and interesting poker tables - so adapting to situations is a good thing. See you at the tables - GL

N

NetowPVH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Three items that can guarantee success in poker

In the world of poker, it often appears that some people have a natural talent for the game, while others are never able to consistently win. The bad players usually attribute this phenomenon to luck, but in reality, there is a very good reason why a select few are steadily successful in poker; they simply understand what it takes. To be successful in poker, a player must possess three important traits: intelligence, discipline and confidence. If a player lacks even one of these critical attributes, it will be extremely difficult for them to find consistent poker success.

Let your self assessment below.

:)

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know that the poker requires a lot of qualities, as, for example, much discipline, focus at the game, critical thinking to ratiocinate the moves, control the emotions and desires, planning to assess which way to follow, a good strategy to put his plans in practice, readapt to a new situation, a good dose of patience, to know recognize and respect your opponents, assume risks to calculate their decisions and also the resilience to become a great player, but the question is: Which is your best quality at poker?

Would like to hear some opinions of different players around the world.

Best regards!

I think the main quality of poker player is skill and patience. And surely you must always to admit your mistakes and to correct those!

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three items that can guarantee success in poker

The first and the main thing is discipline, then your intelligence and a really good skill in hand reading.

M

makrarom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guarantee? No such thing as a guarantee success in poker, at least not short term. One thing that I know for sure, is patience.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
consider that the best alternative to be a winner in poker are ..

- Much study and dedication
- Self control to not get into TILT
- Know how to make a rigid control of banking

- i think important in poker there is not luck,there players
following of the above, and those who do not follow anything, these are called losers.

NikoSeven

NikoSeven

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, discipline and Luck! Oh and did I say Patience?

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have read the other replies and have thought about it a bit more. Everyone has mentioned some very important qualities, but I don't think there is any single quality that is best. You have to have many good qualities and be able to use all of them together.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best quality and the strategy and knowledge for the game!

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live I'd have to say, ability to read people. Online I would have to go with patience. just my thoughts.