Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I won a $750 Jackpot on Paradise Poker

That was in 2007 easy.

Thank you for listening!!!

I never collected.......they took it away and denied my cash and could not cash out.

Thanks Paradise Poker.... I was mad.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i won 3rd place for 3k on Full tilt and the same day site was shut down by FBI and all player accounts seized... and after few years PS bought FTP and every1 got their money back. So it felt like i won it twice :)

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
... when i get to have a beer, playing with my friends, win or lose

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best poker experience was when someone ask this very same question, but couldn't even share their poker story. It was a real hoot I tell you!
:p:p:p
My best poker experience was when I won the entry to a $109 tournament (5 places paid) and actually ran deep in a 150 k tournament :D

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my best poker experience was when I managed to win first place. the amount was little, but it helped me to continue the journey.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best poker experience was when I sent (all) my enemies here to :sleep:lol
My best experiences are against Risto and it's about how he always gets lucky in the river and beats me. Joke. GL in online panoramas.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My best poker experience was when I played a winner take all tournament to a seat in a 1K wsop event expense money in 2012 and I won the tournament. beating out 321 players. Never thought I would go to the WSOP at that point of my life.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a couple. I've hit a live jackpot 2 times when both times I had and A in my hand and flopped AAA and opponent had over pair. so my share was a bit over $7,000 when I was 18. the other one was for a bit over $2,000 similar scenario. then one time I sat down on the 1-3NH table with $40 and a few hours into the game I became the chip leader with a little over $500 when I get 55 UTG so I limp in and people start betting after bet so I was running a bit hot and thought to myself "well everyone is acting like they have really good cards so they must have each others out so chances of lower cards coming out are a bit higher than normal" so I call and a 5 comes at the flop, and people start betting and betting again so I just call and like half the table is already all in. and the turn comes another 5 so I now have quads and the rest of the table bets into me and I take all the chips from the table with that hand. some people leave and the others rebuy but the pot was over $2,000.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello. Please fill in the rest:
My best poker experience was when _______I played it for the first time______

Thank you. Looking forward to the stories.
I played it for the first time

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have good experiences, but last April I won almost $ 1800 in some small tournaments. It was good, because I went to six final tables and won two.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was when I did my 1st final table of a mtt.
It was such a wonderful feeling

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best poker experience was when _____________

My best poker experience was when all work activity and money flow stopped in the midst of this global pandemic by Covid19, and in the midst of this, it was very good to discover that it is possible to earn money through poker. Greetings

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My best poker experience was when I played a sit & go vs Ronaldo, this happened thanks to a promotion a few years ago during the golden age of pokerstars

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
... I won my first bigger cash in a multi-round turney a lot of years ago. I bought my first laptop from the prize. It was an awesome/beautiful moment in my life.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best

I made a decent money few years ago going all in with a pair of twos!

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

When I won a HU tournament coming back from 19900-100 (199-1) down in chips.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my best poker experience was at the final tables, where your skill decides more your bluffs your raises and so on the final tables are very interests

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I learned how to play poker and enjoyed every moment while playing it. I'd think about poker every day and night and that was amazing.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I learned how to play poker and enjoyed every moment while playing it. I'd think about poker every day and night and that was amazing.

this ^ ... pretty much the same for me.
And along with that... my very first night playing online poker I registered for a $1 tournament... not knowing how many would be playing in it or how long it might take.
I actually thought it was a 'winner take all' tournament.
It had 970 entrants on Fulltilt ($1 'The Ferguson').
It started at 10:30pm PT (and it had taken me ~10hrs. to finally be able to make my deposit) and it played til' ~5am.
I was a bit sad when I went out in 2nd place (even though I'd had fun) thinking I was winning nothing... but then a small window popped up on my computer screen, letting me know I'd just won $114. I was pretty excited about that.... & I was 'hooked', lol

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my best poker experience is EVERYTIME I GET 1ST PLACE

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

This is a multifaceted question, however, my best experience with it being a free tournament in which I was eliminated in 13th place, the top three winners would have qualified for the 2014 Monte Carlo tournament free of charge and a five-day hotel stay

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
my best pokerexperience was, when i was winning the Big 22 for 8k in 2019...Iam waiting for something like this lol

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hi danoscar. My best poker experience was when I was playing real late, and I was so tired, I was about to fall out of my chair. Well what I done was to get my wife to play the MTT and I went to bed. When I got up the next morning, I found out she had won the tourny for $750. and in a few days we got a check for $650 and had the $100 left to play on. I was so proud of her. GL all

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I had two best experiences in 888 and in party poker in both rooms I reached the final table and won them, in one the buyin was 5.50 that I won with a 0.50 satellite and the other was 2.20 entry. More than 350 dollars in each room. several times I reached the final table being 6 or 5. place