Best poker book?

G

GDZzz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colin Moshman's Sit N' Go Strategy book helped me a ton with STTs. The same concepts I think can be applied to MTTs just in a different sense. I'll definitely have to give Harrington a good read!

T

ThomasDelgado

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to select books, according to your need and suitability. You can read the following books, they are the best poker books.
Cowboys Full, Big Deal, Poker Faces, Ghosts at the Table, The Biggest Game in Town, Positively Fifth Street.

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've read phils little green book. Easy to read and understand and good to improve your poker skills. I've looked up a link for you: http://www.gamblingsystem.biz/books/Phil%20Gordon's%20Little%20Green%20Book%20(Phil%20Gordon).pdf its a pdf. Copy, paste, free, enjoy!

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
negreanus small ball book was a fun read

O

oreska7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold em Poker For Advanced Players by Sklansky and Malmuth is good book. That should keep you busy for a month or so

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you have the fundamentals down you should be reading books that are not poker books, but are related. A great example is "Bridges Out of Poverty," which provides outstanding insight into the minds of people from different classes, especially poor people. After reading this book felt it was easier to instantly classify people and get in get in their heads. Another very insightful book is "The Likeability Factor." Some classics include "The Prince," "The Art of War," & "The Five Rings."