Best PC security software...

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.

Nothing to do with poker I know, but what is the best security software you can have on your PC?

I have Spyware Terminator, Spybot, Windows defender - had Norton but it has run out!!!

If u suggest can u put link on and if it is free or not.

Thanks guys

goborage

goborage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Norton is a piece of garbage. I recommend Avast. It's free and doesn't lag up the comp too bad.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've run Norton for years... mainly because I'm able to piggyback on the corporate agreement. However, I also have a hardware firewall on the broadband.

I also use Spybot

HousesoftheHoly78

HousesoftheHoly78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run the Norton Corp version as well works great.

My advice is to go to Download.com. Lots of free and great stuff there. Just type in the search box what your looking for. They will pull up just about anything you want. Some are Free some free to try. People leave reviews about any of the downloads so it's nice to see what they are saying about something might want to download.

You can find Eusing register repair there. I use it, they ask you to donate but you can skip this. I also use ccleaner from ccleaner.com...it cleans up your history and cookies as well as index.dat files. Great little program you can use everyday.

I use PC tools spyware doctor and Maleware bytes. There work great and catch everything. I disable Norton and then run these two.

So check it out, I'm sure you'll find something your looking for. They also tell you how many times it's been downloaded total and for the week.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ive been using avast antivirus for years ....its free and works better then symantec or any others that cost