CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, CC!

Today I will ask you - "What is a best advice a CardsChat member has given you to get better at the game?"
Make sure to mention the person below.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our community allows all our participants, without exception, to improve the game and build a bankroll. Our community has a great free course that will allow you to significantly improve your skills and gain valuable new knowledge.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/
Yes, you do and I am already on it.
Was curious if there was something very specific that someone remembered from a specific person.
Thanks for your reply though!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neve heard of BRM before coming here. That was something that was learned from reading threads. Also ICM was an eyeopener. Really changed my play late in tournaments.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Our community allows all our participants, without exception, to improve the game and build a bankroll. Our community has a great free course that will allow you to significantly improve your skills and gain valuable new knowledge.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

I agree that the course is worthwhile for the majority of CC players who play low stake MTT's and SNG's, however, the course is mainly geared to towards low stakes. In my opinion, Hold'em is played differently in mid and higher stakes games. As well, SNG's are played differently relative to the field (and stakes). The course is definitely worthwhile and I was one of the first through it but it's not a cure-all!:D

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that the course is worthwhile for the majority of CC players who play low stake MTT's and SNG's, however, the course is mainly geared to towards low stakes. In my opinion, Hold'em is played differently in mid and higher stakes games. As well, SNG's are played differently relative to the field (and stakes). The course is definitely worthwhile and I was one of the first through it but it's not a cure-all!:D
I Imagine competition is a lot more fierce in high stakes MTTS towards the late tables.. Initially you get a lot of gambling donks if you are lucky though..

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello, CC!

Today I will ask you - "What is a best advice a CardsChat member has given you to get better at the game?"

I've received too many "advices" over the years but as far i know then none of them has been about "getting better at the game" therefore :hmmmm2:

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, CC!

I can't single out one helpful tip! The advice that the participants of our forum gave me was all useful in their own way! I listen to every advice, opinion and only then draw conclusions! Each person sees one situation in his own way, and in order to draw the right conclusion, you need to listen to everyone! But this is my opinion! Good luck at the tables!