Best hand to play?!

A

ands1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What cards do you prefer to play? I like playing with Q9, I feel completely satisfied with this game! And you ?

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Stats wise over thousands of hands. AA wins more.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... we are clear that we all want to always play with AA, KK, QQ ... but apart from those hands ... I like to play with JTs ... it is a hand that allows you to have many different alternatives for to win...!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course premium hands would be great to get all the time and getting in with hopefully the best hand. As for non-premium hands I find myself playing more than I should because I can't help it sometimes, it's K-9, especially if it's a limp in situation. When I draw those cards, I enjoy it more than one player should haha.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a sport of more than just a simple game as the rest of the people see it, from the moment I found out how to play poker I fell in love with the game, it's a way to strategize and read hands or predict.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my preferred playing hand is AKs, AK, AA, KK, QQ

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The value of the initial cards depends largely on the betting structure and other factors. It is impossible to say with absolute certainty that one or another initial combination of two cards will eventually be better or worse than the other. It is impossible to predict the victory, and this is the attraction of poker. Although a good quality preparation of the player also plays a role. Even aces or kings can be beaten. The more opponents you have, the less chance you have of winning even with these cards. This means that you should raise your bets as much as possible on the preflop to eliminate some of the players. You should be especially careful with kings: if an ace falls out on the flop, then anyone with another ace will easily beat you.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite cards are TJs because there is a high percentage of hitting a straight or a flush

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What cards do you prefer to play? I like playing with Q9, I feel completely satisfied with this game! And you ?

Hi.
And I am very happy when I have a couple of aces. I do not play with junk, because it usually leads to significant losses. :D
Good luck.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should feel most comfortable with AA, but it's actually AK, either suited, or non-suited that I feel good with.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I love low pocket pairs in cash games as they can make a huge pot if they hit. Otherwise I care about position more.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing 9Q .It's the same thing, or I'm confusing something.There are players who have similar hand draws, so I wouldn't be surprised if we split the pot when we meet you).

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I really like pocket aces. I am always completely satisfied with them. In addition, I also love pocket kings. I am also completely satisfied with them. In general, when I play poker, I am also completely satisfied. :D

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite hand

I don't think I have a specific favorite hand. But I kinda like playing pocket 4, this hand has given me money so many times.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually love playing with 109 suited AK J9 suited and stuff but also depends on the position im in and if there is a bubble

Might love playing 67 suited etc

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like all premium hands. The main thing is to play with them correctly.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Hand

I would rather go with suited cards, optimal would be KQ suited or JQ... Other hands are just a fold for me.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I like AA, the most desirable hand in poker.But,I love any hand that wins!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA any time! All other hands depend on position. I like any hand that I can make win!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best hand to play is definitely AA .... the most enjoyable for me is 10 10

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
without a doubt AA is my favorite hand!

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ax suited
Suited Connectors
Premium Hands
Any pairs

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gimme AA any time brother!

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Q9 is a great hand when it is only one suit, but in poker with chance it is one of the relevant ways to win or lose I could go with a KK I would feel very confident of winning.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands