The best day of the week!!

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to think weekends were better for me, but that seems to be going downhill lately, so I think my game is drooping. Any advice please?
maybe he's just going through a bad phase, that's all. or being too conservative.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"The eagle flies on Friday, Saturday I go out to play"... Poker that is ;)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be honest, I don't care what day of the week I play, the main thing is that I have free time. If I have free time I play. But in general, probably the most interesting tournaments are held on Saturday and Sunday.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me its friday night because i have all my night for playing

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best day of the week is when I play poker, I enjoy it too much, it relaxes me and if I win something in the process much better

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I sometimes think about it. But every time I come to the conclusion that there is no specific day of the week, the most important thing is with what mood you enter the game.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, it was always easy for me to play on Friday, often long passes and final tables, but now I do not see a link to any days. Everything is random, everything is played at a distance, the main thing is not to make mistakes and not fall into tilt on important days.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the best tournaments take place on Sunday. :)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually lucky days are Saturday or Sunday. There are many interesting tournaments these days.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the best I suppose is every day :)) ...it all depends on you and how you play :) , I don't think the day matters :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to say which day is the most profitable for me. Probably the best days are weekends, when the prizes increase significantly.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Probably there is no such day, just Friday Saturday everyone has more time to play and then they are more relaxed, which means that the game is better.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would say that the best day for me is Friday, that's when everything ends and you go home and you know that until Monday you don't have to go to work!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a lucky day, but I like to play on Saturdays because the tournaments pay more accumulated than the rest of the days

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are not working, all days are good.:)